S52 Quebec 2nd Round Pick

S52 Cologne 2nd Round Pick

S53 New York 2nd Round Pick

To New York:

RW - Diana Maxwell (S50)

C - Essian Ravenwing (S50)

D - Elijah Dotran (S50)

D - Nikki Kissanen (S48)

I accept.  This is incredibly hard but with AVB only having four seasons left, I just feel more comfortable going full scale rebuild and starting fresh with S52 and S53 drafts.  It's risky but it just feels better to me.

Streetlight is an awesome member and I hope he finds all the success he could ever want on New York with a team that has the likes of Gorlab and hopefully some more players through FA.  Der Meister has become a very good friend of mine and is a tremendously loyal member who will do great things for the Americans.  Dotran is a quality and overlooked member and will do good things for New York.  Kissanen has worked especially hard of late and I expect he will keep it up while in the VHL.

This was a very sudden trade that came about from joking...so it's stressing me out...but it feels like the right move right now.

I accept.

It's no secret that I have a reputation for trading picks that I actually wanted to shed some as I took over NY this time around. However that said, the opportunity for quality forwards is a little more limited given the prospect pool of the S52 draft. The reality was, I needed to trade or acquire a player to help Gorlab out, and begin building a core. With this deal I get two forwards, members I both like and respect in Streetlight and Der Meister. This deal still leaves me with 3 1sts in the 52 draft, one of them being NY's own. I get a near 400 TPE stud forward with Street, a solid up and comer with Der Meister who has a history of making great players, and then on top of that I get some D depth with two of the more overlooked members in the league. 

This gets my rebuild kickstarted and leverages the picks in a few ways I don't think I would of been able to do had I just hung onto them. I welcome these newer members to the roster. Interesting deal for sure. 

@Streetlight

@der meister

@Paramorise

@linsangeles

Welcome to the club everyone, what should be a bright and hopeful future for NY.  @gorlab you have some friends to party with this season. :P 

Edited by Mr. Power

2 minutes ago, der meister said:

Hoping to be more than a depth player tbh

Wasn't meant to be offensive, you had more of a depth player with Lindemann, but I always forget you dominated with Klose...a former American too I might add. :D 

Edited by Mr. Power

Just now, CowboyinAmerica said:

The Vikings stocking up those S53 firsts, eh? :hmm:

(Not to mention that the way Davos is looking, that's very well an S52 lottery. Really like this for the Vikings)

Indeed we factored that into overall value as well. The reality is, I'll be creating a goalie in a matter of days here once pre-season starts. The 52 draft has a decent amount of goalies in it, and considering I still have 3 picks in that first, I can afford to give up something. Streetlight is the type of player I need. Let's just hope I can keep him happy haha. :P 

1 minute ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

The Vikings stocking up those S53 firsts, eh? :hmm:

(Not to mention that the way Davos is looking, that's very well an S52 lottery. Really like this for the Vikings)

S52 STO 1st
S52 RIG 1st
S52 DAV 1st
S52 STO 2nd
S52 QUE 2nd
S52 COL 2nd
S53 STO 1st
S53 NY 1st
S53 STO 2nd
S53 RIG 2nd
S53 NY 2nd

All of you come.

2 minutes ago, Advantage said:

S52 STO 1st
S52 RIG 1st
S52 DAV 1st
S52 STO 2nd
S52 QUE 2nd
S52 COL 2nd
S53 STO 1st
S53 NY 1st
S53 STO 2nd
S53 RIG 2nd
S53 NY 2nd

All of you come.

I've made no secret of my desire to be part of the first Displaced Vasteras team to win in forever. Think forthcoming S53 forward would fit quite nicely.

3 hours ago, Mr. Power said:

I accept.

It's no secret that I have a reputation for trading picks that I actually wanted to shed some as I took over NY this time around. However that said, the opportunity for quality forwards is a little more limited given the prospect pool of the S52 draft. The reality was, I needed to trade or acquire a player to help Gorlab out, and begin building a core. With this deal I get two forwards, members I both like and respect in Streetlight and Der Meister. This deal still leaves me with 3 1sts in the 52 draft, one of them being NY's own. I get a near 400 TPE stud forward with Street, a solid up and comer with Der Meister who has a history of making great players, and then on top of that I get some D depth with two of the more overlooked members in the league. 

This gets my rebuild kickstarted and leverages the picks in a few ways I don't think I would of been able to do had I just hung onto them. I welcome these newer members to the roster. Interesting deal for sure. 

@Streetlight

@der meister

@Paramorise

@linsangeles

Welcome to the club everyone, what should be a bright and hopeful future for NY.  @gorlab you have some friends to party with this season. :P 

Unrelated, do you want to be brown or gold?