Town of Salem #18

Gustav

3 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Hello everyone, glad to see half the lobby doesn't trust me already lol, what else is new

Everyone thinks the Wentz trade was stupid. 

And the Washington Football Team is still the best.

Just now, NSG88 said:

Everyone thinks the Wentz trade was stupid. 

And the Washington Football Team is still the best.

Who is everyone? Wentz wanted out of Philly there wasn't much they could do, and the compensation back seemed fair.

And WFT definitely has the best roster but screwed themselves by making the playoffs because now they aren't in position to draft a QB

13 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

What's the verdict for any all games regarding jailor

Ordinarily I am all for a jailor revealing and calling for a tp lo, but with there most likely being either a coven leader or witch is this any benefit to not revealing yet? 

CL/Witch is one reason yeah. Some Any All games will have Medusa fake claim Jailor to stone a bunch of people day 1, so TP/LO won't always go on Jailor claims either. That is also why real Jailors should jail fake claiming ones (though that runs the risk of the super meta SK fake Jailor claim, though that usually doesn't end well for the SK ever).

10 minutes ago, osens said:

I would never vote for @WentzKneeFan036, because yall already know why, and I recommend you unvote too because eagles is always pure and tells the truth! 

#MAKETOWNOFSALEMGREATAGAINEAGLES2024

If an appearance from the Town of Q doesn't convince you to not trust Eagles and join history then I don't know what to tell you....

But on a serious note, it would be pretty bad if I actually got meme voted considering I am the jailor. I know there is the risk that I am actually a medusa, so instead of calling for everyone and their mother to visit me, I only want the lookout(s) and bodyguard(s) to visit me tonight. This reduces my kills should I actually be a lying medusa

But I am known as Honest Eagles and would never lie! Let's get this W town