Town of Salem #18

Gustav

On 3/23/2021 at 6:48 PM, Mr_Hatter said:

I just wanna say, lets have a nice, clean game. Mafia, Coven, evils, y'all play nice now you hear? No murdering innocent civilians. 

Be Kind Animation GIF by Red & Howling

Well I guess someone didn't listen to me last night 👀 

49 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Good job Vet!

I have a bit of info, it's unfortunate that Ricer died because I'm also Invest. I checked @Devise last night and got Survivor, Vampire Hunter, Amnesiac, Medusa, or Psychic.

How great you checked me because I basically made my claim inside of my jokes last night.

For my night one results;

Spartan, bigAL, or Domg5 is evil!

Just gonna throw some scenarios out, not saying to hang anyone yet because everything is pending further info:

1) OMG is actually invest, and Devise is actually psychic

2) OMG is consig and Devise is psychic, and OMG decided to confirm himself before Devise revealed anyway. This would be risky doing it before there were chances for spies to reveal themself though. 

3) OMG and Devise are both in the same evil faction. Psychic is an easy role to fake and they are trying to "confirm" each other for now. 

4) OMG is actually invest and devise is actually one of the other options on the list

22 minutes ago, Devise said:

Spartan, bigAL, or Domg5 is evil!

Even if Devise is lying, I gotta hop in here and tell everyone I’m not evil. I had a chill night at home last night and nothing exciting happened. I’m sitting and listening a lot. 

1 hour ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Not saying he is for sure but omg could also be a consig

Voluntarily coming out with info earlyish d2 makes it much more likely a person is town though. No need to throw shade with no evidence. I'd rather not accuse every TI who comes out with info today as evil. I'd rather they feel encouraged to s h a r e .

46 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

@Spartan @bigAL @Domg5 got some claims?

Considering how psychics have been in our ToS games, forgive me for not trusting Devise's claim considering it's pretty easy to fake, especially with this many people. With mafia in the game, this faction could be pretty big. That being said, I visited someone last night and feel somewhat important enough to not reveal as of yet. I promise more info shall come when I have it :). I suppose now I must make the obligatory request for TP tonight.

42 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Considering how psychics have been in our ToS games, forgive me for not trusting Devise's claim considering it's pretty easy to fake, especially with this many people. With mafia in the game, this faction could be pretty big. That being said, I visited someone last night and feel somewhat important enough to not reveal as of yet. I promise more info shall come when I have it :). I suppose now I must make the obligatory request for TP tonight.

If you outright claim and provide info, you are probably more likely to get TP

4 minutes ago, Advantage said:

In all seriousness, as a Medium I wasn't up to too much last night but have came across a soul today.  As for what we have talked about, I'll keep that to myself for now.

Where did the investigator go, out of curiosity?

2 minutes ago, Advantage said:

N1: Spartan 

Target could be Medium, Janitor, Retributionist, Necromancer or Trapper.

Hmm and we have a medium claim, the kill wasn’t cleaned so prob not janitor. Spartan says he visited someone but won’t say who, so he could be trapper, but @Domg5 also claimed trapper.