Town of Salem #18

Gustav

Trapper is right up there with Psychic for easy for evils to claim roles. Until a trap triggers something there's no real way to confirm them. And honestly D2 Trappers are pretty low on an evils target list since unless they can also roleblock, the trap is getting placed anyway. The only evil that really wants a D2 Trapper claim is Coven Leader/Witch. And I don't believe anyone has claimed controlled yet.

5 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Trapper is right up there with Psychic for easy for evils to claim roles. Until a trap triggers something there's no real way to confirm them. And honestly D2 Trappers are pretty low on an evils target list since unless they can also roleblock, the trap is getting placed anyway. The only evil that really wants a D2 Trapper claim is Coven Leader/Witch. And I don't believe anyone has claimed controlled yet.

And we've got two of em... one who's making claims that don't exactly fit a trapper. I'm not entirely sold on making a lynch tonight, but if it comes down to it, we can potentially confirm/disprove two claims with it. 

1 hour ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

It’s really odd wording from spartan, and if anything saying he visited someone would draw the maf into attacking him not make suspicions go away

combination of psychic vision and being vague in my response felt like a good way to draw mild suspicion from the town and avoid mafia interest

Vote tracker:

Spartan: 11 (Devise, 16z, OMG, osens, Jericho, Eagles, MMFLEX, Ptyrell, Barzal, AL, domG)

Votes needed to lynch:

Spoiler

26 minutes ago, Advantage said:

I'm not ready to lynch based on that as I'm not opposed to giving him a night but obviously seems like the majority rules.

We have to do something as town. Spartan and Devise both have sketchy claims, if Spartan turns up good then we deal with Devise tonight. 

46 minutes ago, Advantage said:

I'm not ready to lynch based on that as I'm not opposed to giving him a night but obviously seems like the majority rules.

At a certain point, your BS meter has to go off and you just gotta go for it. Sure everything he said could be true, but it probably isn't given the other info put out there.

• Gustav locked this topic

Yeet!

A bit of circumstantial evidence, and we have us a lynching on Day 2. 

@Spartan dies after a pair of contradicting claims--to the surprise of nobody, he was...

Spoiler

...the NECROMANCER.

Day 3 starting...I'm not sure when. I may be up around 10, I also may not be.

List of living players (20)

*Gustav noises*

@Jericho is dead, taken out by the MAFIA. He was a LOOKOUT.

Last will:

Spoiler

Night 1: Watched Advantage's House, No Activity, Was Transported. Night 2: Watched Devise's House

...and that's all, folks!

As far as killings go.

@Domg5 found himself protected by a GUARDIAN ANGEL last night. In addition to being given protection last night, he will not be able to be lynched today.

Also, an AMNESIAC has remembered that they were an INVESTIGATOR.

This day phase will likely be ending late; I'm at work until 11.

List of living players (19)

• Gustav unlocked this topic

oof I guess I should have remembered Jericho is a noobie

@Jericho typically the lookout wants to go on the jailor because they can confirm who a lot of people are that way. For example, on night one I was visited by someone who roleblocked me plus likely a town protective, and you could have confirmed they both visited me. 

If you look back at most of our previous claims, the jailor has claimed day one saying "TP LO on me" meaning town protective and lookout go on them

1 minute ago, jhatty8 said:

active jh8 noises

I forgot about this last night tbh

Yes... you are lucky I didn't execute you because I didn't want to just potentially off a random afk townie and lose my executions

Claim now for all of us please since you refused to last night

1 minute ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

I think I can pretty confidently say that given the last 2 nights results this is not a coven game. I am still banking on mafia + vampires

We literally lynched a necromancer, and Jericho was transported and apparently didn't say anything about it. 

I think there absolutely is Coven out there, and I'm kinda suspicious that you're trying to hard to make people believe otherwise. 

1 minute ago, Doomsday said:

We literally lynched a necromancer, and Jericho was transported and apparently didn't say anything about it. 

I think there absolutely is Coven out there, and I'm kinda suspicious that you're trying to hard to make people believe otherwise. 

oh nevermind you are right I am just stupid.

If I was trying to pull one over town that would be an impossible one to do, I just wasn't observant and missed that

Yes... you are lucky I didn't execute you because I didn't want to just potentially off a random afk townie and lose my executions

Claim now for all of us please since you refused to last night

Refused is a strong word.

Friendly neighborhood TP here. Been on ya all game thus far (except for n2 because I forgot). I guess that just means n1.

oh nevermind you are right I am just stupid.

If I was trying to pull one over town that would be an impossible one to do, I just wasn't observant and missed that

do, however, think that one of the elements of the Coven Leader/Medusa tag team is not present in this game. Likely a hex master out there as well, maybe a Potion Master as well. 

1 minute ago, jhatty8 said:

Refused is a strong word.

Friendly neighborhood TP here. Been on ya all game thus far (except for n2 because I forgot). I guess that just means n1.

yea you just never showed up, refused was not the correct wording.

@Advantage can you confirm that jerichos will was correct and figure out what he saw on n2? 

I will say that it seems like every time Jhatty doesn't talk much he is evil, which is why i jailed him in the first place

I still don't believe you're Jailor. You ignored my request to be jailed. Nobody is claiming jailed either.

Just now, MMFLEX said:

I still don't believe you're Jailor. You ignored my request to be jailed. Nobody is claiming jailed either.

I jailed our crusader on night one, and night 2 I jailed Jhatty.

I was worried that if I jailed you after announcing I had jailed you the witch or coven leader would make me execute you. This way I gave you free protection for a night