Town of Salem #18

Gustav

3 minutes ago, Advantage said:

N1: Spartan 

Target could be Medium, Janitor, Retributionist, Necromancer or Trapper.

I'm assuming he's not Medium otherwise you would be confirming him right now. Janitor is unlikely since no clean yesterday, that leaves Retri, Necro, and Trapper. 

Just now, omgitshim said:

I'm assuming he's not Medium otherwise you would be confirming him right now. Janitor is unlikely since no clean yesterday, that leaves Retri, Necro, and Trapper. 

None of which leave their house n1...

Just now, bigAL said:

Hmm and we have a medium claim, the kill wasn’t cleaned so prob not janitor. Spartan says he visited someone but won’t say who, so he could be trapper, but @Domg5 also claimed trapper. 

Wait if he visited then he can't be any of those but Janitor. So one of them have to be lying.

A little deception goes a long way eh? Yes, I'm trapper. I said I visited someone because obviously I can't, and therefore saying I visited someone and the ensuing suspicion would have meant mafia wouldn't target me. Didn't expect a D2 lynch push though, so I suppose my attempt at a big brain play didn't work out. Proceed as necessary!

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

A little deception goes a long way eh? Yes, I'm trapper. I said I visited someone because obviously I can't, and therefore saying I visited someone and the ensuing suspicion would have meant mafia wouldn't target me. Didn't expect a D2 lynch push though, so I suppose my attempt at a big brain play didn't work out. Proceed as necessary!

Seems like if this was actually the case, you would have started by throwing shade on the other trapper claim. Instead, you threw shade on the psychic claim.

Vote Spartan

I'm not buying it. I didn't buy it on the first claim before ADV dropped more info. Mostly because I thought BigAl legit posted the same time as OMG and wasn't rushing to defend himself and Domg5's defense claim felt more adequate. I know your probably like "but he just dropped a quick claim" however to me with how little we had to go on, Spartan jumped real fast to the paragraph of text having to justify and explain. He put too much thought into it, feels like I'm at a rehearsal dinner here. 

Just now, Ptyrell said:

Seems like if this was actually the case, you would have started by throwing shade on the other trapper claim. Instead, you threw shade on the psychic claim.

Vote Spartan

As I said, there can be more than 1 trapper in the game, so it's not really necessary to be throwing shade at dom. However, history in our games shows that psychic is one of the easiest claims to fake, so I question that validity.

Just now, Devise said:

I'm not buying it. I didn't buy it on the first claim before ADV dropped more info. Mostly because I thought BigAl legit posted the same time as OMG and wasn't rushing to defend himself and Domg5's defense claim felt more adequate. I know your probably like "but he just dropped a quick claim" however to me with how little we had to go on, Spartan jumped real fast to the paragraph of text having to justify and explain. He put too much thought into it, feels like I'm at a rehearsal dinner here. 

Considering I got tagged 7 minutes ago and there were already like 6-7 votes against me, I feel some sort of defense is necessary 😅

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

Considering I got tagged 7 minutes ago and there were already like 6-7 votes against me, I feel some sort of defense is necessary 😅

I'm not talking about your response after you were multi voted. I'm talking about your initial defense claim. Here is the post I'm referencing.

"Considering how psychics have been in our ToS games, forgive me for not trusting Devise's claim considering it's pretty easy to fake, especially with this many people. With mafia in the game, this faction could be pretty big. That being said, I visited someone last night and feel somewhat important enough to not reveal as of yet. I promise more info shall come when I have it :). I suppose now I must make the obligatory request for TP tonight." 

That response is over an hour old. You'll note, that I the psychic who knows for sure that one of you three is evil immediately voted you out right after this response. Well before any more shade or sus was thrown. Why? Because, I, the psychic don't need to convince anyone else to go on the info I know I have. What I saw was BigAL respond before he was even pushed by OMG for a claim, on Day 2 no less. Seems pretty town to me. Then I saw Domg5 quickly claim a role. You were the only one to come in and dance, to make it about more than just the potential for you being evil and to make it about me being sus. The only one to say "too important to reveal". You are reacting like the most evil person based on what I see. 

1 minute ago, Devise said:

I'm not talking about your response after you were multi voted. I'm talking about your initial defense claim. Here is the post I'm referencing.

"Considering how psychics have been in our ToS games, forgive me for not trusting Devise's claim considering it's pretty easy to fake, especially with this many people. With mafia in the game, this faction could be pretty big. That being said, I visited someone last night and feel somewhat important enough to not reveal as of yet. I promise more info shall come when I have it :). I suppose now I must make the obligatory request for TP tonight." 

That response is over an hour old. You'll note, that I the psychic who knows for sure that one of you three is evil immediately voted you out right after this response. Well before any more shade or sus was thrown. Why? Because, I, the psychic don't need to convince anyone else to go on the info I know I have. What I saw was BigAL respond before he was even pushed by OMG for a claim, on Day 2 no less. Seems pretty town to me. Then I saw Domg5 quickly claim a role. You were the only one to come in and dance, to make it about more than just the potential for you being evil and to make it about me being sus. The only one to say "too important to reveal". You are reacting like the most evil person based on what I see. 

I find it pretty standard with the way I play, but I see how others may take it differently. I know what my role is, and I tried to make a play to avoid getting targeted at night. Obviously it backfired, but my suspicion of psychics goes beyond the situation of the game and more because of how much the role can be abused, especially when there's a psychic claim and an immediate corroboration by someone else who so fortunately happened to investigate you. It's usually the ploy of two mafia or two coven members working together. I also think trapper is fairly important enough to not be revealing on D2, as keeping a trapper around can help a lot in the long run, and if by some miracle, I don't get lynched, I will probably get targeted by some killing role tonight.

38 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Spartan says he visited someone but won’t say who, so he could be trapper

On first night a trapper cannot visit anyone