Houston Bulls AGM Position

rjfryman

Hello everyone,

There is an opening in Houston for the AGM role. 

The only things I ask of you is to be active in the discord locker room and be eager and ready to learn. Everything else is based on what you want to take on or if you want to do other things for the team.

I like to help people learn and grow so that they can go and become GM's in the future. You will be able to learn based on what I do, you will be able to ask as many questions on why and how I do things and even if you want we can do hypothetical thought exercises so that you can pick my brain as much as you like. 

There is no pay for this role. 

If you are interested let me know via this thread, discord or personal messages. 

have a great day.

-rjfryman

Good luck to those applying. I was a member of Houston during S73 and it was one of my better experiences on a VHLM team. Each team is different and we have multiple options for communication but we had awesome moments in the locker room. 

Good luck to those applying. RJ is a good person and it was fun helping him out during S73! 👍

I'd like to apply for agm of Houston. I know it wont be easy but i will do my best to help the gm acquire players and make smart trades as the team is looking for a agm if I'm accepted this is my small step to becoming a gm of one team someday as I've thrown my hat into every gm/agm spot for I will work hard to prove that i can make a good gm someday. 

Edited by assassin6898

4 hours ago, rjfryman said:

Hello everyone,

There is an opening in Houston for the AGM role. 

The only things I ask of you is to be active in the discord locker room and be eager and ready to learn. Everything else is based on what you want to take on or if you want to do other things for the team.

I like to help people learn and grow so that they can go and become GM's in the future. You will be able to learn based on what I do, you will be able to ask as many questions on why and how I do things and even if you want we can do hypothetical thought exercises so that you can pick my brain as much as you like. 

There is no pay for this role. 

If you are interested let me know via this thread, discord or personal messages. 

have a great day.

-rjfryman

I know I'm a first gen player, but I'm definitely interested in the position

• 2 weeks later...

ive got to give it a shot throwing in my 🎩 would be nothing more than a dream come true to be back in the front office ! PM me with any questions, I can provide solid references as well , brutally honest ones too ! ❤️ 

Edited by Spence King