Jardy's Chodesode #3

JardyB10

*LISTENER DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

I swear a lot. Though I think less so than usual.

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/The-Chodesode-3-Playoffs-and-Drafts-e10hg9d

In this episode, I discuss:

- Why I'm so tired

- The VHL and VHLM Playoffs

- World Juniors

- The VHL and VHLM Drafts

Mentions in passing:

@rjfryman Jim Bob (@jRuutu) @diamond_ace @Beketov @STZ @Seabass @Devise @Jericho

Actual Mentions:

@Zetterberg @Ahma @Josh @v.2 @McKelvie @enigmatic

35 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

As a side note, who made your sig? It's heckin' dope.

@Frankmade the rainbow one, I made the other two. They are on cycle so not sure which you are talkin about.. I'm sure we can both hit you up with one ;)

hehe, welcome back indeed. I'm sure the rest of the league has missed you too!

I was inactive in somewhere about and around the late S40's to mid S50's. Ever since then I've been here, but thanks for the welcome back lol

not sure if you remember, but you were once on my once super popular podcast (not so much anymore), would you be interested in joining once again at some time? :)

• Commissioner
10 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

It was a mention in passing, to be fair.

Well now I’m afraid to listen to this one and the last one….

5 hours ago, Beketov said:

Well now I’m afraid to listen to this one and the last one….

I probably call you a whore in the last one, I don’t remember. This one is literally, “Beketov is in this draft.”

On 5/10/2021 at 5:10 AM, Ahma said:

hehe, welcome back indeed. I'm sure the rest of the league has missed you too!

I was inactive in somewhere about and around the late S40's to mid S50's. Ever since then I've been here, but thanks for the welcome back lol

not sure if you remember, but you were once on my once super popular podcast (not so much anymore), would you be interested in joining once again at some time? :)

Yes! My schedule is well and truly fucked, but I could do nearly any night after 8 pm SK time.

EDIT: As for the original  Ahmacast guest star, I do vaguely recall that. Would have been 2014ish I think. Was it just me or did a few of us guest on that episode?

Edited by JardyB10

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

Yes! My schedule is well and truly fucked, but I could do nearly any night after 8 pm SK time.

EDIT: As for the original  Ahmacast guest star, I do vaguely recall that. Would have been 2014ish I think. Was it just me or did a few of us guest on that episode?

aw shucks. that'd be like 4 or 5am my time. damn.

I don't remember who were the guests that episode either, but my guess would be some these gentlemen, victor, eaglesfan, maybe robbie. Also, it happened sometime in 2015, I hadn't joined VHL yet in 2014.

• Commissioner

Hey I finally listened to this!

The VHLM draft board does exist by the way, exactly the same as the VHL (I don’t think there’s anything that only one of the two has) it’s just that the board doesn’t exist until the lottery is run so you probably recorded this after the VHL lotto but before the M one. Either that or you just never flipped the league selection switch.

On 5/13/2021 at 3:19 PM, Beketov said:

Hey I finally listened to this!

The VHLM draft board does exist by the way, exactly the same as the VHL (I don’t think there’s anything that only one of the two has) it’s just that the board doesn’t exist until the lottery is run so you probably recorded this after the VHL lotto but before the M one. Either that or you just never flipped the league selection switch.

It was the first one!