(S79) LW - Jerome Reinhart, TPE: 92

MexicanCow123

image0.thumb.jpg.6c28d8751cec9879b8e4200c8e235a78.jpg

Hey @MexicanCow123

I know you probably have a few potential favorites in the VHLM, but I'd love to see you in Mexico City.

We have an elite goalie and a solid forward group already that would only benefit from having you.  I can offer top line minutes with PP/PK and maybe some extra stuff on the side.

#MEXICANKINGS if interested.  

Edited by Advantage

Hello @MexicanCow123

This is an exciting time for you as it's your first in becoming a VHL SUPERSTAR!!! 

Something something Yukon is great.

If you would like to play for the Rush, quote this post and reply with #KaberleIsBetterThanSheilds. This will signify you want to sign with our team.

Thanks! Best of luck!

1 minute ago, fromtheinside said:

This is an exciting time for you as it's your first in becoming a VHL SUPERSTAR!!! 

Something something Yukon is great.

If you would like to play for the Rush, quote this post and reply with #KaberleIsBetterThanSheilds. This will signify you want to sign with our team.

Thanks! Best of luck!

I really don't like the terms to this contract, but I've got to join my Reinhart brother in Yukon. #KaberleIsBetterThanSheilds oof that hurt to say. 😭 Sorry brother. Also Tonn was a VHL star smh. So many things I don't like about this contract.

9 hours ago, MexicanCow123 said:

I really don't like the terms to this contract, but I've got to join my Reinhart brother in Yukon. #KaberleIsBetterThanSheilds oof that hurt to say. 😭 Sorry brother. Also Tonn was a VHL star smh. So many things I don't like about this contract.

Are you sure you want to join your brother in Yukon... Houston is where your family made their name in the VHLM. Could be a great opportunity to show the older Reinharts how its done... Do what they couldn't on the same team as them.

If you want the best experience I would definitely consider Houston.. if you want a great LR atmosphere and the chance to play for a great team thats been capable of getting into the playoffs consistently... just food for thought 😏 

1 hour ago, Mistxh J said:

If you want the best experience I would definitely consider Houston.. if you want a great LR atmosphere and the chance to play for a great team thats been capable of getting into the playoffs consistently... just food for thought 😏 

lol if I wanted to get into the playoffs and lose every year I could do that too :P

lol if I wanted to get into the playoffs and lose every year I could do that too :P

More consistent in making playoff runs than Yuck-on, remember who put you in your place last season 😉

2 minutes ago, Mistxh J said:

More consistent in making playoff runs than Yuck-on, remember who put you in your place last season 😉

Put me in my place? We actively traded away assets to help us prepare for this season.  We traded away the league leader in scoring, TWICE last year lol. Think about that

Put me in my place? We actively traded away assets to help us prepare for this season.  We traded away the league leader in scoring, TWICE last year lol. Think about that

All I can think about is how Yuck-On will still finish below us lol