GM War Part 2 Electric Boogaloo

Juice

Mad Meme GIF by MOODMAN

I admit, as an honorable loser who lived up to the bet, that you won the war last season Mr. Trashbag after an admirable fight by my Rush.

But did you really think a war would both end only after one season? Let alone after me getting absolutely demolished and cream pied (get your mind out of the gutter, rory)?

838465328551821332.png?v=1

The aftermath of the First War

That's right @thadthrasherand your team of misfit abomination of fishes, are you ready for round two you goofy goober of a GM?

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if you pathetically backed down after realizing that last year you won when we were rebuilding and now that we're competitive you decide that "uwu, Juice-chan we no want no trouble~" I'd actually be impressed if you admit defeat now in front of the entire community because you know that the fight will be more fair than ever, so feel free to throw in your nervous sweat towel on your way to another first round exit in the playoffs.

I assume by this point I made you so angry your face is as red as the light behind your player's goaltender as you get continually lit up, so I'll get ready for the "ahah pied" jokes incoming as well as you to accept the offer.

However, wait Thad! Before you accept before you even know what the is bet, let's break down the rules plain and simple for all the new bloods in the VHLM.

Same as last year. Whoever has the better record between our two teams is the winner of the S78 war between the Yukon Rush and San Diego Marlins.

Now the bet this time around?

The loser has to record themselves karaoke singing a song of the winner's choice.

I'll leave it to the discretion of the loser (*cough* it'll be you *cough*) on how high production it should be, but I expect some real "Drunk in Japan at 3 am at a karaoke bar"-esque singing to the best of their ability. This is your one time to shine, despite it probably not being the best place or way for it to be done.

Now I'll say this to the Marlins roster themselves. Feel no fear, the Yukon Rush will absolutely accept you retiring your player in the mere moment you listen to Thad's screeching and I will assist in the trade requests afterwards. However during this war and the battles to come, we will show no mercy and will sacrifice you to @Beketov.

To my Yukon Rush, we have Ghouls, a pair of Reinharts, and Little Finland. The odds of losing is near impossible, but I expect everyone to pitch in to demolish this tuna salad of a team so by the end of the season we can have a get together to watch the video Thad will produce.

As always, I await your public decision and reply to this @thadthrasher. Please, do make it actually entertaining this time? I'm still waiting to be impressed by...well any of your replies to be frank.

Just do me a favor, when you lose try not to sound like Yoko Ono, eh?

(529 words)

Ohhhhhhhh juice... juice juice juice juice juice 🥱 i admire your confidence but don't let it get to your head more than it already has.. you and Yuck-on will fail once again and i sincerely advise you to change your team name to crush.. being that every game we will play the Marlins WILL. CRUSH. YOU.

Kind Regards,

The Reigning Rival Champs 

Suck It Jensen Ackles GIF