Town of Salem #20

Gustav

Tbh from my standpoint, I am still sus on Flex based on what @WentzKneeFan036brought up yesterday and was going to vote Flex if we didn't vote for Lefty, as I don't buy that Flex is jester. However, today osens has me really questioning if he's actually lookout.

Going to wait for devise to spill the tea as I think he has some big news to come 👀

5 minutes ago, Juice said:

👀

Papa devise, please do tell 🍿

I don't have like, any extra info or anything. It's just, there is a lot of gaming going on from some of the roles and it feels like anyone we have a slight question or concern over is really dodging around. I feel like I trust like 4 people in this game as confirmed roles right now. :P 

Just now, Devise said:

I don't have like, any extra info or anything. It's just, there is a lot of gaming going on from some of the roles and it feels like anyone we have a slight question or concern over is really dodging around. I feel like I trust like 4 people in this game as confirmed roles right now. :P 

Damn, I thought you were about to drop an atom bomb of knowledge ;-;

(Player) visited your target last night!

the above was copied from the wiki

You were transported to another location.

The above was copied from discord

The shading on osens post has my kinda sus lol

Like I said earlier, I don't think Flex is jester and I was all good for voting him yesterday as he was the most sus then, so I'm good to vote him tonight too.

VOTE MMFLEX

5 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Biggest brain play is this is really just the osens, eagles, hatter mafia reunion tour 

"Only Coven guys" 

Secretly: Don't do anything, they'll buy this then we can late game show our mafia hand. 

But I'll bite. Vote MMMFlex

5 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

VOTE MMFLEX

He did also claim witched while there have been no other witch claims 

I did? Can't wait for the flat world to stop spinning when y'all find out I'm invest.

11 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Breaking news from Berocka

<@354690220798640129> 

Jericho, Juice, or osens is evil!
You died from poison!

Who is Osens saying he watched?

Yeah, this doesn't look good for osens, but I can help but feel this is ptyrell covering for flex as coven. @Ptyrell why wouldn't you out osens as soon as you tracked him to the location that had not one, but two killers at it the night before?

17 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

I did? Can't wait for the flat world to stop spinning when y'all find out I'm invest.

Ah nope that was osens my bad, was away from my notes, you did claim poisoned and then healed the same night doc died.