Town of Salem #20

Gustav

Wait if Doom was transported (and all three of devise/doom/adv are telling the truth about being transed) then if FLEX is telling the truth, wouldn't ADV be confirmed Vet? Since FLEX "got" Vet/Vigi results from his invest on "doom" which really would have been ADV

IE if FLEX is good, ADV is confirmed vet due to the trans. If FLEX is bad, ADV may or may not be vet, it doesn't really inform anything (though if flex is coven then maybe it implies they set that up)

10 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Two: He is telling the truth. That means he was poisoned. If he was poisoned, why would HM have hexed him on N1 or N2 (since the doc wasn't known, the assumption was that he dies)? If they hexed him on N3, it depends on which goes through first, I'm not sure if sheriff or HM happens first. But even then, why would HM have hexed one of the only remaining people to claim that had some amount of suspicion on them? There are a lot more confirmed town targets that would be more likely to live longer than a soft-claimed TI.

The only way this works is if he is poisoned N1, healed N2, and hexed N3, if there even is a Hex Master. They wouldn't bother using a turn on someone who they're expecting to die. 

3 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

My suspicion with Hatter is why isn't he saying he's not the Poisoner when I just insinuated he was Poisoner.

I'm saying I'm not the poisoner 🤷‍♂️ I am the Sheriff, which does share the same results on invest results. You aren't giving new info here. If anything you were the one waiting to claim which TI role you were until after me, probably saw OMG call out the similar role lists and decided to go for invest instead

1 minute ago, Doomsday said:

The only way this works is if he is poisoned N1, healed N2, and hexed N3, if there even is a Hex Master. They wouldn't bother using a turn on someone who they're expecting to die. 

exactly yeah

@WentzKneeFan036 could you have omg say who he dueled? I'd like to try and confirm you as medium more. I'm not sure you are hard confirmed in any way yet (though if I missed something, say so) 

I mean, omg might just lie too idk, still worth doing

2 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

@WentzKneeFan036 could you have omg say who he dueled? I'd like to try and confirm you as medium more. I'm not sure you are hard confirmed in any way yet (though if I missed something, say so) 

I mean, omg might just lie too idk, still worth doing

he said he dueled juice

8 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

I'm saying I'm not the poisoner 🤷‍♂️ I am the Sheriff, which does share the same results on invest results. You aren't giving new info here. If anything you were the one waiting to claim which TI role you were until after me, probably saw OMG call out the similar role lists and decided to go for invest instead

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

I just thought of a great way to test both of our investigators tonight. Transport me with someone again, but do not disclose who. Both investigators look at me tonight, and give their results. After they give results transporter reveals who I was transd with. 

If Coven wants to try and ruin this experiment by attacking me (then attacking the person I'm transported with) - they are just as likely to kill one of their own as a townie

Also have @osens be lookout on me tonight so he can be a lookout on who I am transd with in case they are attacked

1 minute ago, osens said:

Devise visited your target last night! 

Ok, so osens or FLEX are lying. This is confirmed now I believe

Which once again, with my sus result on FLEX really makes me feel like we should target him first. If he is good, it now confirms both osens as evil and ADV as vet. If he is bad, it soft confirms me and osens, and doesn't say much about ADV