Player Name: Patric Twist

Recruited From: Member (tfong)

Position: D

Height: 76 in.

Weight: 210 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

1Rg8DIkDeFjc_LPLUCwU0N01p5i8cLZ7IC5UGYL_VLo6XFCJBRiYuIMvVgKOeXieambK3-wcKQ6Z1u-4NJUmRiZ8949pnVk6XepODlnNhrLeqZyi7MwMv5mg0s_XnwwUggqo11rwlCUAbk5.png1Rg8DIkDeFjc_LPLUCwU0N01p5i8cLZ7IC5UGYL_VLo6XFCJBRiYuIMvVgKOeXieambK3-wcKQ6Z1u-4NJUmRiZ8949pnVk6XepODlnNhrLeqZyi7MwMv5mg0s_XnwwUggqo11rw

Hello @Patty welcome to the league glad you are here!

I am Mistxh J the AGM of the Houston Bulls and we are always looking to bring in talent to our squad, which brings us to you! Now you might be wondering why sign with Houston? What makes them better than the other? How can I even decide?! Well thank god we are here to help you, here in Houston we provide you with the best locker room presence where you can always ensure to have a good chat with our team, ask any questions you may have and most importantly make some great friends. Now we may not have been the most successful team compared to the league but we are coming off a great draft and looking to make another great playoff push. You might ask, “But where do I stand in the team?”, and that is easy, it is all up to you, we give each and every player the chance to earn top line minutes given they put in the work. So if you are a patient and driven person your possibilities in Houston are endless. 

That leaves me with one question for you… are you ready to ride with the Bulls?

Quote this with the #8SecondsToGlory to join Houston Bulls

34E55bwgvqw-d1AfuCLgM7IsmYDFNA0HryQKDHD2mHpgoh75xIGT2YJEv8zfe7MGTXtIvmfWyg5xX8pxDqJQuJJasJD8cBSXfv_xg7IWX27I-MHqPgrGNBd-e9luoZ5YIrzS8oMW

MQP1wQL.png

Welcome to the VHL, @Patty!

My name is dlamb, GM of the Ottawa Lynx, and we would like to offer you a contract. We can offer you 3rd-pairing ice time, but of course that can change as you grow your player. We pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly and active locker room, and myself and my AGM JB123 are both very active and willing to help with any questions you may have, you just have to ask! Ottawa has a long history of developing top-tier talent, and you can be the next! Just quote this post and say #FEEDtheLYNX to join the Lynx! :ott:

Have fun and best of luck,

dlamb

Ottawa_Bar.png

Ottawa Lynx GM

better_better_vegas.png

Hey there @Patty!

Welcome to the VHL! I'm Hex Rose, AGM of the Las Vegas Aces! We're a team that prides ourselves on helping out new players and developing them into potential stars! 

We'd like to offer you FIRST LINE DEFENSEMAN MINUTES, and although the odds may be against us, we're willing to risk it all and make some noise! If you have any questions or need any help, just PM me on the forums or DM me on discord at Raven Rose#3331

In Sin City, the stakes are always high. So I ask you, are you feeling lucky? Do you think you have the spirit of a gambler within you? If so, quote this post and reply with "Going all in!" 

Good luck, and may the odds always be in your favor.

Hex

Las Vegas AGM

image.jpeg.aed64792f5095438e42601a10c034d1f.jpeg

Welcome to the League!!!! @Patty

My name is Tina and I am the AGM of the S77 Founder Cup champion Miami Marauders!! We would be very pleased to have you join us for the S78 season! We are a young up and coming team with lots of opportunity to play first pairing minutes and PP1! Miami has a long list of great players and alumni that are helpful, encouraging and determined to be the best! 

If you are interested in accepting this offer and becoming a Marauder! Quote this with #TakingMyTalentsToSouthBeach

-Tina

Miami Marauders

Assistant General Manager

image.jpeg.5ae79d042abbd9d27ca563db3d51c31b.jpeg

YsZVHwQ_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Welcome to the VHL @Patty

My name is Z and I'm the GM of the Mississauga Hounds. And we want you to join our roster of players! We can offer 2nd Pairing Minutes With the chance of moving up provided you stay active. As a re-builder we can offer you more minutes then other teams meaning you'll be able to make the most out of your players first season by joining us. Mississauga has a history of training and shaping top tier players who have dominated the VHL. I hope you'll join us to become apart of that legacy.

If you want to get the best possible start to your player you quote this post and say #ReleaseTheHounds

Zetterberg
Mississauga Hounds Management
:mis:

Edited by Zetterberg

Hey there @Patty

This is your S77 Founders Cup Champions here, and I just want to know, do you like to have fun? Here in Miami, that is our motto, for every single player that steps through our locker room, our goal is for you to have fun. After coming off of an amazing cup run, we are re-tooling this year but the team is still just as exciting and energetic. We can offer you top playing minutes and a chance to make a name for yourself in this league. If this sounds like a place you want to be, where YOU matter, then quote this and accept it, and let's get the party started! 

yiX5BQi.png
Welcome to the league, @Patty!

My name is Rory and I'm the general manger of the Halifax 21st, and we'd love to have you onboard for the S78 season. We're hoping for a mid-table finish, but with players like you we can become a fierce competitor! Right now, we can give you bottom pairing minutes. I like to think we have a great discord server that can help you with any questions that you have, and help provide a great community for you to step your toes into the VHL.

If you're interested in accepting my offer and joining the Halifax 21st, quote this and say "accepted"!

Welcome @Patty!

The Minnesota Storm are currently a contender, but we have plenty of room for you on our roster. We have an excellent locker room environment, guides to help you build your player, and much more to help you build your player the way you want to! Our top priority is to help prepare you for a successful VHL career!

Right now, we are prepared to offer you a spot on our Bottom Pairing! This could change down the line and we are trying to give a balanced ice time to everyone who joins! To accept our offer, simply quote this post and say "Let's go Storm!" to accept our offer!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

- youloser1337, Minnesota Storm AGM

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

WELCOME TO THE VHL!

Heyo @Patty.  My name is Juice, and I'm the General Manager of the Yukon Rush.

Allow me to be one of the first to welcome you into the Victory Hockey League community. It can be a big and complicated place at first, but it's a fantastic little community we have here. Your career starts here, in the VHLM! Your first decision comes now as you get to choose where you start your minor league career!

The Yukon Rush are gearing up for what looks like a serious championship run this season. We have a roster brimming with community veterans and we are just looking to add a couple more pieces to fill out the team. While we maxed out on forwards, we do still have room for one last defenseman. That's where you come in. To start your career here in the VHLM, we are offering you third pairing minutes. To be transparent here, let me explain the pros and cons. You could definitely play more minutes if you choose to sign with another team, but with that being said, the teams that offer you the top end minutes are not playoff-caliber teams. So it really comes down to what you want as a player. You will spend one season with whoever you choose, and then you will be sent into the VHLM Dispersal Draft next season. So if you are looking to get big minutes, we probably aren't the fit for you. But if you are looking to potentially get a Founder's Cup under your belt in your first ever season, sign with us! 

Not only will you have a shot at winning a title in Yukon, but our franchise also prides itself on taking newer users in the league and helping grow them into stars. There's a lot of details for you to learn and Yukon is the perfect place to learn. Aside from myself and AGM @fromtheinside who are very hands on, we also multiple other players in management, as well as multiple league commissioners on our team this season. There is no shortage of resources at your disposal. If you like the sounds of this, quote my post here and reply with #FeelTheRush. Doing this will signify you want to sign with Yukon. From there, we will send you and offer and get in touch about joining the Team Discord. Regardless of who you choose, I hope you enjoy your time here in the VHL! All the best!

image.png.32a2676a008f84c483b57e03860c2451.png

Welcome to the VHL! I’m KaleebtheMighty, GM for the Philadelphia Reapers. We have a good team this year that is making a serious run for the cup, and we would love to have you. Right now, we can offer you 3rd D pairing minutes.

Although it’s not as many minutes as some other clubs offer, we do give you the serious chance in joining a team that could potentially raise the cup at the end of the season. We pride ourselves on our work ethic, our competitiveness, and our team presence as Reapers. Our locker room is made up of a great group of guys that will help you really enjoy the VHL and the community of users as a whole.

If you’re interested in joining the Reapers, just quote this post and say #fearthereaper. I look forward to seeing your response and watching you flourish in the VHL regardless of where you sign!

image0.png.944b31ce63323ff6133aca13e0bdf484.png

Good evening @Patty, welcome to the VHL!

As the General Manager of the Mexico City Kings, I want to let you know how much I would love to see you play for our team.  Just last year, Tui Sova had an amazing year after putting the same faith in me.  We have been waiting for more defensemen to come our way that could play on the second pairing for our team, and you have now come before us with this opportunity.

With the way our season has shaped up, I have the ability to offer you 2nd Pair Minutes with an abundance of PP and PK time.  You would be set up for success as an anchor on the backend, and I believe being a member of the Kings will give you the best chance for a standout season. We have a great goalie and a young but talented offense but have been struggling on defense with only two really solid defenseman back there.  We believe you joining our team will shore up that weakness while giving you the best chance to play an incredible amount of minutes.

If you are interested, let me know by quoting this with #KingsoftheWorld.  

2 hours ago, Advantage said:

image0.png.944b31ce63323ff6133aca13e0bdf484.png

Good evening @Patty, welcome to the VHL!

As the General Manager of the Mexico City Kings, I want to let you know how much I would love to see you play for our team.  Just last year, Tui Sova had an amazing year after putting the same faith in me.  We have been waiting for more defensemen to come our way that could play on the second pairing for our team, and you have now come before us with this opportunity.

With the way our season has shaped up, I have the ability to offer you 2nd Pair Minutes with an abundance of PP and PK time.  You would be set up for success as an anchor on the backend, and I believe being a member of the Kings will give you the best chance for a standout season. We have a great goalie and a young but talented offense but have been struggling on defense with only two really solid defenseman back there.  We believe you joining our team will shore up that weakness while giving you the best chance to play an incredible amount of minutes.

If you are interested, let me know by quoting this with #KingsoftheWorld.  

#KingsoftheWorld