Houston Bulls Press Conference

mattyIceman

1)      Houston has played very well so far; I hope we can finish the series off today.

2)      It makes a huge difference; you want your hot players starting in the playoffs.

3)      Wherever I go I go, I just want to make a difference. I foresee maybe early 2nd round.

4)      Biggest surprise to me is the Wild/Reapers. Reapers had a very dominant team, and the wild might tie this series tonight.

5)      I am not bringing him to this weeks racing events at our local track. He can find someone to hitch a ride with.

6)      I don’t really go on vacation, if I were to go on a vacation id like to go see some racing over in Europe.

2 hours ago, AJW said:

1. We made it to playoffs and we're doing pretty darn good! Houston currently leads San Diego 3-2 in our first round matchup. What are your thoughts on Houston's play through the first 5 games?

2. Goaltender Ondrej Vencko @Mutti has been a stud between the pipes for us this season and will start every game for Houston these playoffs. What kind of difference does having a hot goalie in net make? 

3. I know we're still in season, but I bet a lot of you still have the VHL and VHLE drafts in the backs of your heads! What team/What pick do you predict you will be drafted? Do you have any VHL or VHLE teams you'd prefer to go to?

4. VHLM playoffs are closer than we thought with each series needing 6 games minimum! Has there been any series which have surprised you? Did you predict the parity of matchups to be this good?

5. OUCH!! I stubbed my toe on the corner of my desk and I need the day off. The pain, the suffering... it's too immense. I told AGM @Nathan_8 to take over for the day and he wants to bag skate everyone?... WTF NATHAN!?!? We need to figure out a plan to get revenge on him for his tyrant actions. What prank/revenge act are you and the team pulling on our AGM for making everyone bag skate?

6. It's reading week in Canada for most universities and a lot of people are making me jealous while on their vacations. It's probably daddy's money I get it, but still, I want a Miami Vice under the Cuban sun right now! If you could pack your bags this week for vacation where would you like to go?

1. Solid, but 3 wins isn't good enough. I really want to close out this series in 6 at home, I think the fans deserve it for sticking with us this season.

2. More than I think most fans realize. I've seen goalies in the VHL get on absolute heaters and carry their teams, and Vencko's been putting in the work all season to get to that top tier level. I've got faith.

3. I mean, I don't want to seem conceited by saying top two in the VHL, but that's where I think the TPE's got me right now. No matter where the lottery gods might put me though, I'll be excited to get started.

4. The Philly/Saskatoon series in particular has really surprised me with how dominant Philly looked during the season. If the Wild could pull that off even after being sellers at the deadline, everybody would be in shock.

5. Peanut butter in the skates is an oldie but goodie. A real pain in the ass to try and clean out too, but not ruin-somebody's-life malicious.

6. In-laws are in Mexico right now, that'd be nice. I'm headed to the Azores in a few months anyway, so if I could move that up a bit to now to escape the cold, I'd be rather happy.

1. We made it to playoffs and we're doing pretty darn good! Houston currently leads San Diego 3-2 in our first round matchup. What are your thoughts on Houston's play through the first 5 games?

Amazing! Everyone on the team has been playing great - hoping to be able to put away San Diego tonight, but we'll see.

2. Goaltender Ondrej Vencko @Mutti has been a stud between the pipes for us this season and will start every game for Houston these playoffs. What kind of difference does having a hot goalie in net make? 

All the difference, really. Doesn't matter how many goals you can get if you're letting 7 fly in every game. Awesome to have an elite keeper like Vencko.

3. I know we're still in season, but I bet a lot of you still have the VHL and VHLE drafts in the backs of your heads! What team/What pick do you predict you will be drafted? Do you have any VHL or VHLE teams you'd prefer to go to?

Really I haven't had it on my mind too much - I haven't been reached out to by a ton of people, so it's kinda on the back burner for me at the moment. Of the teams I would prefer to go to, well, I'd have to say either Seattle or Helsinski as they're the only teams who, as of writing, have had the courtesy to reach out. I'll be happy no matter where I end up, but I really would hope that wherever that is, they reach out beforehand lol

4. VHLM playoffs are closer than we thought with each series needing 6 games minimum! Has there been any series which have surprised you? Did you predict the parity of matchups to be this good?

Given Philidelphia's awesome season, I'm really surprised that Saskatoon has been able to hold on for as long as they have. That upset would be crazy - I'm lowkey rooting for them. I think someone mentioned their record was so strong because of their competition - but even then, they led the league so I almost expected them to sweep. Would be really cool to see the Wild pull through here.

5. OUCH!! I stubbed my toe on the corner of my desk and I need the day off. The pain, the suffering... it's too immense. I told AGM @Nathan_8 to take over for the day and he wants to bag skate everyone?... WTF NATHAN!?!? We need to figure out a plan to get revenge on him for his tyrant actions. What prank/revenge act are you and the team pulling on our AGM for making everyone bag skate?

Might be a bit cliche, but it's a classic. First things first, while he's busy tyranically ordering the Houston Bulls locker room as he pleases, we send in a teammate to steal the keys. Once succesfully retrieved, we schedule a rendezvous to the team parking lot to fill his car with popcorn. 

6. It's reading week in Canada for most universities and a lot of people are making me jealous while on their vacations. It's probably daddy's money I get it, but still, I want a Miami Vice under the Cuban sun right now! If you could pack your bags this week for vacation where would you like to go?

Definitely would wanna go somewhere with beautiful beaches with water so pure that almost looks unreal. I've lived on the coast before, but not exactly in someone's dream destination or anything, so the ocean was unfortunately pretty murky. While I'm not the biggest fan of beach trips/vacations, it would be so cool to take a trip to the beachfront of Okinawa or Seychelles to see the ocean at it's best. 

2 hours ago, AJW said:

giphy.gif

HOUSTON BULLS PRESSER!

Hello and welcome to this week's Houston Bulls Presser! It's playoffs baby! The Bulls are currently battling through the first round in hopes of making a second round appearance after exiting from the second round in last season's playoffs. Please answer each question to your best ability.

Answer three questions for 1 capped TPE or six questions for 2 capped TPE!
For the Week Ending Feb 25th, here are your questions!

1. We made it to playoffs and we're doing pretty darn good! Houston currently leads San Diego 3-2 in our first round matchup. What are your thoughts on Houston's play through the first 5 games?

2. Goaltender Ondrej Vencko @Mutti has been a stud between the pipes for us this season and will start every game for Houston these playoffs. What kind of difference does having a hot goalie in net make? 

3. I know we're still in season, but I bet a lot of you still have the VHL and VHLE drafts in the backs of your heads! What team/What pick do you predict you will be drafted? Do you have any VHL or VHLE teams you'd prefer to go to?

4. VHLM playoffs are closer than we thought with each series needing 6 games minimum! Has there been any series which have surprised you? Did you predict the parity of matchups to be this good?

5. OUCH!! I stubbed my toe on the corner of my desk and I need the day off. The pain, the suffering... it's too immense. I told AGM @Nathan_8 to take over for the day and he wants to bag skate everyone?... WTF NATHAN!?!? We need to figure out a plan to get revenge on him for his tyrant actions. What prank/revenge act are you and the team pulling on our AGM for making everyone bag skate?

6. It's reading week in Canada for most universities and a lot of people are making me jealous while on their vacations. It's probably daddy's money I get it, but still, I want a Miami Vice under the Cuban sun right now! If you could pack your bags this week for vacation where would you like to go?

To claim TPE:

Go to the portal > Player > Manage > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference

Thank you to everyone who participates in these pressers, I read all of your answers!

Let's Go Bulls!

1. Houston has played well through our 5 games and I think we will take the series in 6.

2. Having a hot goalie in net is the difference between having a playoff team and being a championship contender.

3. I don't know exactly where I will land in the draft but I predict that I will end up somewhere from 7th to 15th.

4. No series have really surprised me so far, and I did not think the matchups would be this tight and good.

5. I WILL NOT PRANK MYSELF AND I WOULD NEVER MAKE THE TEAM BAG SKATE!!!!!

6. I would not like to go on vacation I'm not much of a traveller.

11 hours ago, AJW said:

giphy.gif

HOUSTON BULLS PRESSER!

Hello and welcome to this week's Houston Bulls Presser! It's playoffs baby! The Bulls are currently battling through the first round in hopes of making a second round appearance after exiting from the second round in last season's playoffs. Please answer each question to your best ability.

To claim TPE:

Thank you to everyone who participates in these pressers, I read all of your answers!

Let's Go Bulls!

1. Good, what was expected. Stealing an away game was much needed.

2. Everything. A championship could be won by just having a flaming goalie that is an impenetrable wall

3. Undrafted. Nobody wants a declined leader

4. Everyone knows playoffs viewership is an important part of financial income ;)

5. We express fatigue in the next game, not playing for the first period

6. A week is not enough, need a couple more weeks to start my travel plans

22 hours ago, AJW said:
22 hours ago, AJW said:

giphy.gif

HOUSTON BULLS PRESSER!

To claim TPE:

Let's Go Bulls!

1. We made it to playoffs and we're doing pretty darn good! Houston currently leads San Diego 3-2 in our first round matchup. What are your thoughts on Houston's play through the first 5 games?

So far, I'm happy of our result and I was in the belief that we had it in us to win Game 6 with our current play and, as it appear, I was right.

2. Goaltender Ondrej Vencko @Mutti has been a stud between the pipes for us this season and will start every game for Houston these playoffs. What kind of difference does having a hot goalie in net make? 

Having a hot goalie can allow teams that are way outmatched in a game to still come out victorious from it. If Ondrej can stay hot for the entirety of our playoff run, I think we have real chances of going deep and challenging for the cup.

3. I know we're still in season, but I bet a lot of you still have the VHL and VHLE drafts in the backs of your heads! What team/What pick do you predict you will be drafted? Do you have any VHL or VHLE teams you'd prefer to go to?

I don't think Jack has shown enough to be part of the discussion with the top picks of the draft, but if a team is willing to risk a pick on him, I'm looking on him becoming a decent middle 6 player and maybe a good draft steal if lucky. For which team I'd prefer to go, I don;t really have one in particular, but the few team who showed interest pre-draft are all part of them.

4. VHLM playoffs are closer than we thought with each series needing 6 games minimum! Has there been any series which have surprised you? Did you predict the parity of matchups to be this good?

If I remember correctly, I predicted most series would be done in 6, maybe not with the same winners than what happened but I'm fairly happy with my power of prediction.

5. OUCH!! I stubbed my toe on the corner of my desk and I need the day off. The pain, the suffering... it's too immense. I told AGM @Nathan_8 to take over for the day and he wants to bag skate everyone?... WTF NATHAN!?!? We need to figure out a plan to get revenge on him for his tyrant actions. What prank/revenge act are you and the team pulling on our AGM for making everyone bag skate?

As a harmless prank, we could just tie every loop of his skates together and then you hide every blades, including the one on his skates, somewhere. It wouldn't make him unable to make practice but It would make it fun to watch him try to find his blades and try to undo every singles knots on his laces.

6. It's reading week in Canada for most universities and a lot of people are making me jealous while on their vacations. It's probably daddy's money I get it, but still, I want a Miami Vice under the Cuban sun right now! If you could pack your bags this week for vacation where would you like to go?

I feel you on the reeding week right now. Even though I'm not in school anymore, I am still far from home and unable to go on vacations for another month. The one I currently have planned is to go travel part of western Europe. My dream vacation is probably not the same than what most people might answer, I actually want to go into Norway and Sweden instead of the Southern countries. I personally really don't like heat and high temperature and I want the possibilities to go and climb the mountains and see the landscape of those beautiful places.

These are Norway's Most Breathtaking Landscapes

giphy.gif

HOUSTON BULLS PRESSER!

Hello and welcome to this week's Houston Bulls Presser! Our run is over, Philly figured us out. Thank you all for the consistency of answering these weekly press conferences. You can always answer them once you join a new team if you want! It's fun getting to know people more based on their answers. Please answer each question to your best ability.

For the Week Ending Mar 3rd, here are your questions!

1. What a run! A second round exit is nothing to be disappointed about, top 4 in the league! After the loss, what were the emotions/thoughts going through your player's head?

2. End of the season is actually a beautiful time to finally get that extra sleep you've been craving, or maybe pick up a skill you've been wanting to try with your new free time. What will you do with your free time to start your off-season?

3. We had a lot of new friendly faces enter the locker room this season. So many bright and fun people put on the Bulls jersey! What was your favorite part about being a Bull this season?

4. Houston Texas, home of the Houston Bulls of the VHLM: RIOTS STRIKE!! Gang leader of the "Vencko's Sobriety Test" gang (VST for short) got his crew to riot through the streets of Houston after our loss to Philadelphia. Did you join in on the riots? Houston GM AJW was seen throwing a flaming pitchfork at a picture of Philly GM @Lemorse7.

5. Let's talk about that draft! VHL and VHLE drafts are coming up, have any GMs started reaching out to interview you? Which team(s) are your favorite as of this week?

6. It's been a really fun season but you can't hold onto the past, I'm already thinking of the next VHLM draft! Do you have any plans/goals for your player next season? Are you trying to earn that extra TPE per week? Maybe you want to hit a 30 goal milestone?

To claim TPE:

Let's Go Bulls!

1. What a run! A second round exit is nothing to be disappointed about, top 4 in the league! After the loss, what were the emotions/thoughts going through your player's head?

Marvelous Mrs Maisel Drinking GIF by Prime Video UK

2. End of the season is actually a beautiful time to finally get that extra sleep you've been craving, or maybe pick up a skill you've been wanting to try with your new free time. What will you do with your free time to start your off-season?

Drunk Season 1 GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

3. We had a lot of new friendly faces enter the locker room this season. So many bright and fun people put on the Bulls jersey! What was your favorite part about being a Bull this season?

Mrs Maisel GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. MaiselMrs Maisel GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

4. Houston Texas, home of the Houston Bulls of the VHLM: RIOTS STRIKE!! Gang leader of the "Vencko's Sobriety Test" gang (VST for short) got his crew to riot through the streets of Houston after our loss to Philadelphia. Did you join in on the riots? Houston GM AJW was seen throwing a flaming pitchfork at a picture of Philly GM @Lemorse7.

Rachel Brosnahan Reaction GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. MaiselSwearing Rachel Brosnahan GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

5. Let's talk about that draft! VHL and VHLE drafts are coming up, have any GMs started reaching out to interview you? Which team(s) are your favorite as of this week?

Season 1 Drinking GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

6. It's been a really fun season but you can't hold onto the past, I'm already thinking of the next VHLM draft! Do you have any plans/goals for your player next season? Are you trying to earn that extra TPE per week? Maybe you want to hit a 30 goal milestone?

GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Edited by LucyXpher

On 2/19/2024 at 9:28 AM, AJW said:

giphy.gif

HOUSTON BULLS PRESSER!

To claim TPE:

Let's Go Bulls!

1. And just like that we won the round but are out of the playoffs now but the series against SD was good everyone steeped up when called upon

2. Having a hot goalie can carry a team and gives the rest of the team confidence to make mistakes cause you know your goalie has your back 

3.I think I’ll go first round in both drafts, I have no preference on how drafts me heard from a few teams so we’ll see

4. Philly and Sasky was closer than i thought, actually would’ve loved to see that series if Sasky didn’t sell at the deadline 

5. His player is here too so if pranking the player, clear tape over the skate blade if pranking AGM, losses his chair so he falls when he sits down 

6. well this time next week I’ll be on a cruise but besides that any beach as long as I have family or friends there 

10 hours ago, AJW said:

giphy.gif

HOUSTON BULLS PRESSER!

Hello and welcome to this week's Houston Bulls Presser! Our run is over, Philly figured us out. Thank you all for the consistency of answering these weekly press conferences. You can always answer them once you join a new team if you want! It's fun getting to know people more based on their answers. Please answer each question to your best ability.

2. End of the season is actually a beautiful time to finally get that extra sleep you've been craving, or maybe pick up a skill you've been wanting to try with your new free time. What will you do with your free time to start your off-season?

3. We had a lot of new friendly faces enter the locker room this season. So many bright and fun people put on the Bulls jersey! What was your favorite part about being a Bull this season?

4. Houston Texas, home of the Houston Bulls of the VHLM: RIOTS STRIKE!! Gang leader of the "Vencko's Sobriety Test" gang (VST for short) got his crew to riot through the streets of Houston after our loss to Philadelphia. Did you join in on the riots? Houston GM AJW was seen throwing a flaming pitchfork at a picture of Philly GM @Lemorse7.

5. Let's talk about that draft! VHL and VHLE drafts are coming up, have any GMs started reaching out to interview you? Which team(s) are your favorite as of this week?

6. It's been a really fun season but you can't hold onto the past, I'm already thinking of the next VHLM draft! Do you have any plans/goals for your player next season? Are you trying to earn that extra TPE per week? Maybe you want to hit a 30 goal milestone?

To claim TPE:

Let's Go Bulls!

1. Disappointment. Being a negative player despite only playing a little over 3 minutes a game is not the way to lead a team.

2. A little increase in every single stat would be an interesting boost for the new season

3. The locker room is a sunshine that never sets 

4. Embarrassment to start a riot after only losing in Round 2, this was not even the Finals. Shake my head.

5. One person. That is all.

6. It's time to use the VHLe to help improve the Superbot into just Super minor character in preparation to the VHL. And then one day, hopefully Superbot will become not a Super minor character but a Super...

19 hours ago, AJW said:

1. It's rough, not going to lie. Really thought we had a good shot at that title, but props to Philadelphia, they were able to get it done. The hurt will pass in time, but wallowing in it for now.

2. That's probably the case for most people, but for a lot of Bulls it's now draft prep time. Meetings, workouts, negotiations, the whole nine yards ahead for me.

3. I'm really glad I was able to join mid-season and just be a part of the atmosphere. One of the more enjoyable VHLM experiences I've had, hats off to the Houston leadership for fostering that comeraderie.

4. I wasn't taking part in the riots, but I wasn't stopping them either. Nothing like a cool pina colada to sit on the roof of the stadium and watch as things burn.

5. Just a few VHL teams, no VHLE teams so far which is interesting. I'm really just anxious for the VHL lottery to be here already more than anything.

6. It's on to the E for me, and I'm really just curious what team I land on there. I'm 1 for 1 in VHLE titles so far, would be pretty sweet to go 2 for 2.

--We did great for being a relatively new team. We had lots of first season players and I think making this far should be something to celebrate.

2. End of the season is actually a beautiful time to finally get that extra sleep you've been craving, or maybe pick up a skill you've been wanting to try with your new free time. What will you do with your free time to start your off-season?

-- In the off season, I'll be getting into starting a beef jerky business. Its something I regularly snack on and make myself anyway, I figure I should find a way to monetize it.

3. We had a lot of new friendly faces enter the locker room this season. So many bright and fun people put on the Bulls jersey! What was your favorite part about being a Bull this season?

-- The energy in the locker room post win. Everybody was so excited and happy to be there. It was a fun season, we won a lot and had some great high scoring games.

4. Houston Texas, home of the Houston Bulls of the VHLM: RIOTS STRIKE!! Gang leader of the "Vencko's Sobriety Test" gang (VST for short) got his crew to riot through the streets of Houston after our loss to Philadelphia. Did you join in on the riots? Houston GM AJW was seen throwing a flaming pitchfork at a picture of Philly GM @Lemorse7.

-- Well, what kind of teammate would I be had I not joined in. Of course I may have joined in disguise as to not be photographed at the event.

5. Let's talk about that draft! VHL and VHLE drafts are coming up, have any GMs started reaching out to interview you? Which team(s) are your favorite as of this week?

-- A few have reached out Davos, Helsinki, and Seattle have reached out to me. I'm not to particular to where I go as long as that team has a similar energy to Houston.

6. It's been a really fun season but you can't hold onto the past, I'm already thinking of the next VHLM draft! Do you have any plans/goals for your player next season? Are you trying to earn that extra TPE per week? Maybe you want to hit a 30 goal milestone?

-- I'd like to be more consistent with my graphics. I try to get around to them but once the 9-5 is over sometimes I just don't have the time. (a couple of them I may have made on the clock lol)

Hey there, thanks for having me here! Cannot wait for what kind of questions AJ cooked up!

- Well, now, after a few days have passed, it is alright. I was sad because of the team. They have been playing out of their minds all season and they deserved the cup. Sadly, losing is part of the growth as well and at least, we have a motivation to work on ourselves and shine in the league in the future games, sadly in different teams, though.

-------------------------

- I will probably get to make music, finally. I missed it these days and I feel that I finally have my muse back.

- The LOCKER ROOM! HAHA! Oooh, my god, it was such a blast being around these amazing people. I love them. It felt like a true sports family. Unthinkable experience. I am so glad I was a Bull this season.

- Uuuuuh... I rather stay at home and get wasted. Riots are a big no-no for me. AJW seemed on fire, though, damn. Did he hit it, at least?

- Yep, I had some conversations but I wouldn't like to go into details. Of course, out of all VHL teams, I hold Prague Phantoms close to my heart, because it is my homeland. But other than that.. I think all of them have something special to offer!

- I will do as much work as I can to improve my game! Always! I am curious where that leads me, though.. Probably to the pub. For inspiration, of course....

Aaaaaaaaaanyway, thanks for having me again, it has been a pleasure as always!

See ya soon,

-O

A

A

On 2/25/2024 at 4:17 PM, AJW said:

giphy.gif

HOUSTON BULLS PRESSER!

To claim TPE:

Let's Go Bulls!

1. Disappointed duh but also thankful that the season was blessed with amazing teammates 

2. the person behind the player is on a cruise currently but as for the player go home and practice while also seeing family and friends 

3. the vibes in the LR like when we turned counting into the lr before sims one night 

4. nope I’m good with all that don’t need to get arrested before the draft

5. I’ve had a few GMs reach out so we’ll see what happens, i have a favorite but I’m not telling 

6. I’d like to beat my points this season I was kinda disappointed with my production 

On 2/25/2024 at 4:17 PM, AJW said:

giphy.gif

HOUSTON BULLS PRESSER!

To claim TPE:

Let's Go Bulls!

1. The emotions were running rampant I had to go and hide in the bathroom so nobody could see the tears, it was a very tough loss to say the least.

2. During the off-season I will be spending time at the local short track with Benjamin Abbenduct and going to NASCAR truck series races with my race team.

3. My favourite part about being a Bull this season was funny enough being a Bull the vibes were so good and I will miss this team.

4. I will not join in on the riots instead I will pull a Maurice Richard and go on the airwaves to tell everyone to stop the rioting. (yes this happened in the Richard riots)

5. Yes GMs have reached out to me I believe 4-5 so far and I do not have a specific favourite of who I want to got to (that I will say).

6. I dont have any specific plans or goals for my player  but I am hoping to have a good rookie season.

giphy.gif

HOUSTON BULLS PRESSER!

For the Week Ending Mar 10th, here are your questions!

1. With the VHL entry draft coming up on the 9th how excited are you to be joining a new team? Is there anybody who you would KILL to have on your team?

2. We have new team pets with our kitty Litten, our dog Rocky, and out Puppy Growlithe how are you going to spoil them? Also don't worry you will be allowed to come back to the facility to hang with them.

3. Once you get your big boy pay after being drafted to the show how will you spend tour newly earned money?

4.  Your favourite AGM has been kidnapped by criminals and you have to fill his role what are you doing first?

5. Are there any teammates who you will keep in touch, and hang out with after the gang is split up?

6. Your AGM is doing the press conference this week do you like the change or would you rather @AJW continue doing it?

To claim TPE:

Let's Go Bulls!

Edited by Nathan_8

1 hour ago, Nathan_8 said:

giphy.gif

HOUSTON BULLS PRESSER!

1. With the VHL entry draft coming up on the 9th how excited are you to be joining a new team? Is there anybody who you would KILL to have on your team?

2. We have new team pets with our kitty Litten, our dog Rocky, and out Puppy Growlithe how are you going to spoil them? Also don't worry you will be allowed to come back to the facility to hang with them.

3. Once you get your big boy pay after being drafted to the show how will you spend tour newly earned money?

4.  Your favourite AGM has been kidnapped by criminals and you have to fill his role what are you doing first?

5. Are there any teammates who you will keep in touch, and hang out with after the gang is split up?

6. Your AGM is doing the press conference this week do you like the change or would you rather @AJW continue doing it?

To claim TPE:

Let's Go Bulls!

1. My player personally isn’t in any upcoming drafts but he is excited to finish out his career with Calgary! I would love to play with Triller’s player I am curious how our passing builds would work together and he did just kill it these VHL playoffs.

2. The puppers get a wheel barrel of bones each. Litten is our god of double dubs and will get anything at her request. We will start by giving her as much cat nip and treats as she needs. Also the fluffiest kitty bed, the puppers get top tier beds too.

3. I liked to spend my money on doubles weeks with my player the first two seasons to boost my draft stock. It made me really jump above everybody else, also helped that I donated the first few seasons too.

4. I’m sending out a search party for you first of all. But we have a big budget so I’m sure they’ll find you. Until you’re back I’ll run the show solo and maybe set up some pranks in your office.

5. I hope I will still see all of the players on this team after this season. Whether that be through discord or forums I’m sure I’ll be able to bump into everyone here and there. Everyone is always welcome to come back to the LR to say hi with their alumni roles.

6. I have no preference. They’re fun to make but also fun to answer. I like giving you the practice! 

Edited by AJW

1 hour ago, Nathan_8 said:

giphy.gif

HOUSTON BULLS PRESSER!

To claim TPE:

Let's Go Bulls!

1. while i'm not in a draft, my player just got traded and i am super excited to be joining a new team in new york.

2. i'm actually going to be taking litten and growlithe and then i will become a pokemon champion with them.

3. you will not believe the amount of doinks i will have.

4. after i'm done crying my eyes out over my favourite agm being kidnapped, i call the police and start the search immediately.

5. i am actually hoping to meet some of the legendary S92 bulls as they grow and their players graduate to the big leagues.

6. aj's questions would probably all be about being drunk and high so it's a tough choice.

1. With the VHL entry draft coming up on the 9th how excited are you to be joining a new team? Is there anybody who you would KILL to have on your team?

-- I'm excited for what's upcoming, I don't know if I could choose just one player to have on my team again.

2. We have new team pets with our kitty Litten, our dog Rocky, and out Puppy Growlithe how are you going to spoil them? Also don't worry you will be allowed to come back to the facility to hang with them.

-- Of course they're going to get all the treats and toys they could ever beg for. Maybe sneak them some people food too if I'm feeling generous.

3. Once you get your big boy pay after being drafted to the show how will you spend tour newly earned money?

-- Probably buy a nice house in the area and a Kawasaki Z900RS.  

-- Putting on the weekly Press Conference of course. And maybe giving myself a bump in pay. 😛  

5. Are there any teammates who you will keep in touch, and hang out with after the gang is split up?

-- I'd like to stay in touch with everyone, we had a great group this season.

6. Your AGM is doing the press conference this week do you like the change or would you rather @AJW continue doing it?

-- I liked the questions this week, I think our AGM did a great job with them. 

1. With the VHL entry draft coming up on the 9th how excited are you to be joining a new team? Is there anybody who you would KILL to have on your team?

I'm super excited to see where I end  up in both  the VHL and  VHLE drafts!  It'll be fun to join a new team's locker room and get to know some new players, and especially to have a team I can settle into for the long term.  I would love to be able to play on a team  with all of my teammates here in Houston, but I really don't want to have to choose one, so I'm going to go with Annie Oaks @Noodle Enjoyer, who I think is going to be a fantastic player in the VHLE and VHL very soon.  I think any team with the opportunity to draft Oaks next weekend would do very well to pick them up and I would love  to be teammates someday.  I guess we'll see how it all shakes out!

2. We have new team pets with our kitty Litten, our dog Rocky, and out Puppy Growlithe how are you going to spoil them? Also don't worry you will be allowed to come back to the facility to hang with them.

Litten is going to get all the cuddles from me.  Rocky is sweet too, and Growlithe, but I'll definitely be coming back mostly to see our little Houston Hell Kitty.  Okay, maybe I'm picking favorites, but Rocky and Growlithe can be somebody else's favorites 😅.  

3. Once you get your big boy pay after being drafted to the show how will you spend tour newly earned money?

I'm gonna reinvest in my training so I can make the most of my opportunity and eventually get to a higher level.  It's gonna be great to finally make it to the VHL and obviously it'll be nice to get an increase in pay eventually, but I'm aiming to be the best I can be and helping a team win it all, and in order to do that I think it'll be best to put my money into increasing my training and supporting my player development.

I'm holding a press conference in your honor.  I know you're kidnapped, not dead, but we all know this team can't afford to pay the ransom, as much as we'd really like to get you back, so I'd like to offer a moment of silence for the Great AGM of Season 92, @Nathan_8.  We could build you a statue, but we've kinda already blown the earnings from the "charity" fundraiser on @AJW's collosus, so... 

5. Are there any teammates who you will keep in touch, and hang out with after the gang is split up?

Hopefully I can keep in touch with as many as possible! We've had a great group this season and I'd love to be able to continue to chat with all of them, honestly.  Realistically, it will always happen that people end up elsewhere with new groups and you lose touch, but I'd especially like to keep in touch with people like Nathan, Ondra, and Benjamin who have have been very big parts of the Houston locker room, good teammates, and great friends.  

6. Your AGM is doing the press conference this week do you like the change or would you rather @AJW continue doing it?

As much as I like AJ's press conferences, this one is kinda fire!  I think this is a great role for the AGM to be taking on weekly, getting involved and getting to know the players, and also being able to do so creatively with fun questions.  This was a great press conference and I'm sure I'll be back to do another one just for fun at some point!

Edited by LucyXpher

18 hours ago, Nathan_8 said:

1. I'm excited! Drafts are just generally fun for me anyway, but being involved is great. Whoever ends up on my team, ready to embrace them with open arms.

2. Well first putting on my fireproof gloves. Second, I'm learning Tackle and Defense Curl to be able to play with them, but not in a way where they'd faint or anything.

3. Big girl pay* But yeah, everybody's gotta have a draft party. A little food, a little booze, let's spend that signing bonus before I get it.

4. I mean, there's a perfect good Litten that's now around the locker room that can be AGM instead. A kitty is good for morale, can come up with gameplans (always attack), and I'm fine answering PCs that are all meows.

5. I'm sure we'll all keep in contact. But I also wouldn't be shocked if I end up on a team with one or two - there's about to be a lot of Bulls entering the VHL.

6. You did a great job, but now you're also going to have another job! So AJ will have to find another person to do these unfortunately, and best of luck in the new gig!

Hello and thank you, this will surely be fun, so let's get to it!

- I am fairly excited, I have never been more excited! It is a huge step forward and I can't wait where this draft leads me! And oh, I would KILL to have Lucy Leitner on my team. Reliable, super fun, amazing person and talented defensively. But that said, I don't feel like I wouldn't be able to be a teammate with many or some. I feel excited about meeting new people too!

----------------------

- I am so glad I will be allowed to play with those babies. 🥹 I will make toys for them, I will build doghouses for the two puppers of ours and I will make a fancy place for Litten to take naps at. Also, I will bring them fancy treats everytime I'll visit Houston!

----------------------

- I will try to spend it wisely. Definitely not on drugs. Of course because of that belongs to Vencko in Houston, not anywhere else. Haha.

----------------------

- I'm calling the police that our AGM has been kidnapped.

----------------------

- I am sure that this isn't just about one player. I do communicate with some more than with others, but overall, I feel like the metaphorical gang will still be alive, even though its members will be split to higher league's locker rooms.

----------------------

- It is very nice, to be honest. It took me longer than usual to get to it, that's my bad. But I think that it is a good idea. It brings fresh ideas to the conference. I feel like you could perhaps change in doing it? Also, having multiple people doing it is also benefitial when one of you is unable to create questions/post the conference. This way, one can do it instead of the other. But you both produce fun questions to answer, so I'll be looking forward to PCs from both of you in the future!

----------------------

Right, and that's all you say.. Well.. Thanks for having me! As always, it was a great pleasure!

-O

Claimed for week ending 03/10/2024

Edited by Mutti

On 3/4/2024 at 8:08 PM, LucyXpher said:

Litten is going to get all the cuddles from me. 

Well get in line. You're not giving her all the cuddles yourself. 😛