Premier League Talk 2014/2015

Phil

Muncher,

I love Fernando Torres. In the words of Shania Twain: Forever and For Always.

The guy has his best ever seasons for Liverpool and as soon as he hits Chelsea he turns into a bigger flop than Nicholas Bentner!

<3 Torres

I was reading comments earlier that were trashing United's chance at a top four finish. Well, they currently sit in 4th place right now so I think you are being naive if you don't think they stand a chance.

As for the Falcao signing, why would you turn down the opportunity to sign a goalscorer like that? If there was a defender available that Van Gaal would have liked to sign, then they would have done that as well - not instead. I am not pissed off at all, I love it. Under Moyes they were a boring snooze-fest of a team to watch. The United of old always boasted loads and loads of attacking prowess and flair and they are finally starting to rediscover that with their signings. 

I was sad to see Welbeck leave as he is developing into a very good player and was a United player through and through. Is he good enough to be on the United front line, however? I am not sure. I wish him all the best at Arsenal and hope for England's sake he develops into a stud.

I don't follow BPL that much anymore as I fell inlove with Thomas Muller and transferred to the Bundesliga in Germany in 2010 after i learned he played for Bayern. But from what I heard at the beginning of the season on how they utterly bashed Man United into the ground because they were what 8th for a long time. also how about liverpool missing that biter Luis Suarez 

We still don't have problem scoring goals. 

Only now that Sturridge is out, we've been lacking goals for. Little do people remember the start of the Prem last season when we were leading the league after the first 8 games... WITHOUT SUAREZ and with Sturridge leading the prem in scored goals.

We are still woefully inadequate on the defensive end. That's where our problem lies. That and we have not adjusted to the extra games from the Champions league. 

At least we are managing better than Everton. 

We still don't have problem scoring goals. 

Only now that Sturridge is out, we've been lacking goals for. Little do people remember the start of the Prem last season when we were leading the league after the first 8 games... WITHOUT SUAREZ and with Sturridge leading the prem in scored goals.

We are still woefully inadequate on the defensive end. That's where our problem lies. That and we have not adjusted to the extra games from the Champions league. 

At least we are managing better than Everton. 

Moyes leaving Everton was death to both Moyes and Everton, oddly enough.

STOP LIVING IN THE PAST>>> I am talking about their performance this Season as a case against the haters and iggos that are saying Livs are nothing without Suarez and it's really hurting us.

Point is neither Liverpool nor Everton are used to the extra matches and it is really showing right now. Moyes or not, Suarez or not.

• 2 weeks later...

What a joke. United deserved absolutely nothing from this match. That prick Phil Dowd made sure they got something though.

Salty much? It was a good match of football and probably a fair result. 

I will say Chelsea look like they did before under Mourinho, wonderful defensive organization and dangerous on the counter. Matic was exceptional. 

Surprisingly Fellaini looked like a good player. Best match I have seen him play as a United player.