My gratitude for all

ROOKIE745

It's finally theme week, right when the regular season is about to wrap up, of course I'm doing this late cause that's what I do. It was a bit of a rough week as I got sick and such and did my VSN article with my head hurting, despite that I'm still rather happy with how it came out, even if I made some stupid mistakes. In fact let's start there, with the VSN, I was shocked to be considered for it just because I know I make quite a few spelling and grammar errors. But still I have to thank @Mr_Hatterfor reaching out to me and giving me a chance to contribute in a bigger way to the league. Also for editing my work, making sure the grammar and spelling is more top notch. I want to both say thank you and I'm sorry to @Acydburnand @dlambfor pointing out my dumb errors, no real excuse for it, I just messed up. I don't take those kind of errors lightly on myself and it makes me want to better myself and my work, especially as a VSN writer now.

How about some team appreciation? I've been apart of the Helsinki Titans for five seasons now and while the future is uncertain for Ori at the current moment I want to thank everyone who has helped grow the team, I know I'm rather quiet in the locker room but I know you guys are there, chatting and making it lively and the end of this season was frustrating. I want to thank @Will3@zepheter@Vat@Baozi@Spartanon the forward core with Ori, @solas@jhatty8@leafsman@jRuutuon the blue line and our amazing goalie @CowboyinAmerica. You guys have been great teammates and thank you so much for making the team so fun to play on, I know there's past teammates as well but I just want to shout out one here, @Alexand his player Alex Johnston for being a fantastic teammate for a few seasons in Helsinki, you were a great line mate. I can't not mention management either, I already mentioned Hatter but @Rayzor_7too, thanks for picking me back in season 79, I am super glad to have joined you on your first VHL GM team (if I'm not mistaken) and rest assured I've been happy with ya!

I want to return the favor to some degree for those that have shared the love with me, @JardyB10thanks for the shout out of not just me but others in the VSN in your podcast, it means a lot to all of us. It is fun to work on a series that has multiple parts but it can be tiresome to, thank you my fellow VSN writers! And @SlapshotDragon, my rival, my friend and my teammate thank you for the graphic! I really wish Ori and Petrenko could have a battle in the playoffs but it's unlikely given the current situation, they would have to meet in the finals since they're in different conferences. I don't believe this is the first time the VHL has had an appreciation theme week, I wanna say I remember doing one shouting out a lot of the people who got me into the league and helped me learn it, I've thanked those people a lot and if any of you read this, you know who you are!.

(word count 553)