IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE! TAKE THIS THANKS.

It's approaching 2 years since I joined the VHL community. Two years of up and downs, rough seasons along with championships. Two years of many things in both the community and in real life. As if spurred upon by a sense for additional TPE, I'll give thanks and mention to those in the community here who have made these past 2 years enjoyable and fun. Although I wish I could extend a thanks to everyone here by name, I've only interacted with a small number of you all. That being said, even if I don't mention you here, thank you for being you!

--

In the beginning, @DMaximus  was the Philadelphia Reapers GM. It was his offer that I initially accepted as a first time player, and what an ordeal that struck up. Only spending a short time there as a player, I would later return as his AGM for a time and eventually take over the GM position. It was through him that I learned the initial steps of GMing here and getting involved.

@Ricer13 was an incredible GM in Miami and a valuable connection to make! While the team fell just short of a championship, it was here that I got to know some other great members, @dlamb and @Laine. Thank you for the great time together on that awesome team!

@.sniffuM created an awesome culture in Warsaw, and it was a blast to join that organization and play there for as long as I did. Each of these interactions with players on that team from season to season gave me a great insight on how to GM and communicate with the players here as well. @Renomitsu, @AW13, @jacobcarson877, @Siddhus, @hylands, @dasboot, and again @dlamb - we had a great run with the Predators. Thanks for being a part of an amazing team and showing up each day to contribute to an amazing experience!

@thadthrasher, actually meeting up for a beer and a burger was awesome. It was so cool to hear how both of us were going to be having kids and GMing in some way in this community. Thanks for the talks and taking on the VHLE!

@Spence King, you have such a passion for this community. Thank you for all that you contribute to the community and keep doing you buddy!

@Alex, my first AGM. I remember you applying with an actual application for the position in Philadelphia, and boy I was thrilled when you got to work. You've been a tremendous force in the community for good, and I can't wait to see your future dynasty in the VHL!

@Spaz. Where the heck do I even begin, we've had a crazy ride through some wild seasons. You've been my AGM for awhile now and have put up with me panicking over line changes and trades. But you've stuck with me, and I'll keep sticking with you! We make a great team, let's go win us a championship here soon!

@Acydburn thank you for your commitment to the VHLE as commissioner, you help make that league better and better with each passing season! And also you're a great GM in Prague, so please keep this thanks in mind when you look at Laperriere on Prague's roster around each trade deadline! 😬

For the members of my teams that I've had, I'd like to say thank you for being involved in some way during my tenure with the Philadelphia Reapers and Istanbul Red Wolves. You all have been tremendous assets to the community, and I'm always rooting for you to do well!

Each of the GMs that I've had trade talks with or discussions with, thank you to each and every one of you! Your efforts make each team and their respective locker rooms better!

I agree with what @Ricer13 said, and I appreciate both of you more then words can discribe, I've known ricer since the first time as I joined the league and he has always been a great guy. You have given me my first opportunity as an AGM and as much as I don't think I'm the greatest at it you still choose to have me by your side haha thank you to both of you for being awesome and having the chance to chat with you guys on a daily