S83 Off-Season / S84 Season Schedule

Josh

• Commissioner

Let's try something new shall we, how bad could it go... 😅

As you might have already noticed there is some new functionality that we've enabled on the forum! In the top menu there is now a link to "Calendar" and on the front page you'll notice a stream of upcoming events. By clicking on an event you'll see additional information and you'll also have the ability to "Set Reminder" as seen below.

image.png

I hope this new format is easier to consume than the old text based list, additionally we are looking at ways to integrate it into Discord and the Android / iPhone app! There is RSS and iCal support if that's something you'd like to utilize as well. 

As usual, things may change on the fly and events that are listed as TBD are just placeholders.

Please leave any thoughts / opinions below and let's keep it constructive please!

• Commissioner
43 minutes ago, Josh said:

I didn't include theme week ... lol

And we see why I forgot to include it as well haha

• Commissioner

I will say a bonus of this: times are shown in your local time zone which means no risk of confusion with how EST translates into other time zones (those who know, know all too well; right @JardyB10?)

23 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I will say a bonus of this: times are shown in your local time zone which means no risk of confusion with how EST translates into other time zones (those who know, know all too well; right @JardyB10?)

Sounds like these plebs are too spoiled.

41 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Are they? Cause I just see 8:00 and a comment from Josh saying that it's Eastern Time.

• Commissioner
10 minutes ago, Enorama said:

Are they? Cause I just see 8:00 and a comment from Josh saying that it's Eastern Time.

We’re going to adjust that description, we didn’t realize until after that it auto-adjusted for time zone.

• Commissioner
29 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Sounds like these plebs are too spoiled.

Back in my day we argued about time zones, updated with math, and got sims twice a week and we were damn happy about it!

• Commissioner
3 hours ago, Enorama said:

I believe these are all fixed now! 

1 hour ago, Acydburn said:

Your PFP is a little girl from a kids movie.. how are you a boomer?

Lmao, look at my join date mother of dragons😉

Edited by Arce

• fishy unfeatured this topic
  • Josh unpinned this topic