DAV/CGY ; S39 off-season

CoachReilly

Yuma is signed already so we get a hugely active and good player for the rest of his career, who himself is probably worth the 1st and half of another 1st. Landry is only a rental, which I'm generally not fond of rentals, but he has to be good for a half a 1st. I just don't see how this price is high if a guy like Janssen with only 2 seasons left can go for picks that should be better.

5th in this draft > 8th in the same.

13th s40 > cgy 1st s42 considering we will still be good s41 going into s42's draft.

Price is not high and I will hear none of it.

He hasn't updated in over a month..

He hasn't updated in over a month..

Yeah I've been seeing some cracks in the armor post-trade (oddly on things I'd looked at before and was ok with then), but in any case I'll still take it, it's not the worst trade this offseason (or even second worst, as of a few mins ago)

Yeah I've been seeing some cracks in the armor post-trade (oddly on things I'd looked at before and was ok with then), but in any case I'll still take it, it's not the worst trade this offseason (or even second worst, as of a few mins ago)

Are those shots at coL? haha.

How is the trade between CoL/Que worse than this? No offense to 808, who has had some luck in this league and looks to be a good player with Godavari but his spurts of inactivity are worrying especially considering you had him once in FA and the only other piece you have is pretty much irrelevant. You guys aren't winning a cup this year...

Cologne gave up a lot, but they gave up a lot to get a proven top notch player. Regardless of your "personal" opinion of the players who may be drafted 2nd overall, the fact is the top two players in this draft are 1000+ tpe guys. Thats a lock. Is 808 even at his most active that guy? Not trying to just pile on, but the fact that you are now saying you've seen some cracks after you made the trade? The Jason I know, would of known all this shit way before making trades. 

How is the trade between CoL/Que worse than this? No offense to 808, who has had some luck in this league and looks to be a good player with Godavari but his spurts of inactivity are worrying especially considering you had him once in FA and the only other piece you have is pretty much irrelevant. You guys aren't winning a cup this year...

Cologne gave up a lot, but they gave up a lot to get a proven top notch player. Regardless of your "personal" opinion of the players who may be drafted 2nd overall, the fact is the top two players in this draft are 1000+ tpe guys. Thats a lock. Is 808 even at his most active that guy? Not trying to just pile on, but the fact that you are now saying you've seen some cracks after you made the trade? The Jason I know, would of known all this shit way before making trades.

I am computerless, have been looking things up on my phone concerning the trade. I saw that he had an update thread and that the last post was late august. I looked all that up. I thought it was earlier in September than it was, and therefore that the gaps weren't as big, but I also know from experience that not having updated in a given time frame doesn't necessarily mean you didn't do things and aren't going to get tpe. The rest of the cracks have just been from talking to 8o8 after the fact and hearing his plans, which weren't my plans, but still doable. Unless I specifically ask for permission to talk to him while Davos has him, no version of me would know that before. Either way it's half a career of a guy who is good, and a season of Landry, as opposed to the Riga pick (which admittedly will be good) and the s42 Calgary pick which we don't know about yet, but will be late in the round regardless.

Also, none of this had to do with my opinions of top people in this draft. I just don't think Cologne got even half decent value, but if they want a player enough, it might be worth it to them anyway.

I am computerless, have been looking things up on my phone concerning the trade. I saw that he had an update thread and that the last post was late august. I looked all that up. I thought it was earlier in September than it was, and therefore that the gaps weren't as big, but I also know from experience that not having updated in a given time frame doesn't necessarily mean you didn't do things and aren't going to get tpe. The rest of the cracks have just been from talking to 8o8 after the fact and hearing his plans, which weren't my plans, but still doable. Unless I specifically ask for permission to talk to him while Davos has him, no version of me would know that before. Either way it's half a career of a guy who is good, and a season of Landry, as opposed to the Riga pick (which admittedly will be good) and the s42 Calgary pick which we don't know about yet, but will be late in the round regardless.

Also, none of this had to do with my opinions of top people in this draft. I just don't think Cologne got even half decent value, but if they want a player enough, it might be worth it to them anyway.

Think of it this way. If Cologne drafts O'Malley and Richardson and had to give up two members in the 6-10 region in future drafts, it's worth it.

Yeah I actually think it's an even trade no matter which way you put it. Jason just likes to comment on trades and say they are overpayments when he isn't involved. Go look at all past trades and see his "I would've given less in this trade" or "I offered more than that". 

Yeah I actually think it's an even trade no matter which way you put it. Jason just likes to comment on trades and say they are overpayments when he isn't involved. Go look at all past trades and see his "I would've given less in this trade" or "I offered more than that". 

http://www.vhlforum.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&andor_type=and&sid=e0edcc0d87e32d6ecbed241f804d2590&search_author=diamond_ace&search_app_filters[forums][sortKey]=date&search_content=both&search_app_filters[forums][sortKey]=date&search_app_filters[forums][forums][0]=90&search_app_filters[forums][noPreview]=0&search_app_filters[forums][pCount]=&search_app_filters[forums][pViews]=&search_app_filters[forums][sortDir]=0&search_term=&search_app=forums

That links you to all the topic replies that Jason has made in the trade forum on this site. Anyone who wants to look, you can go ahead and see that Kendrick just made that up about Jason.

Some quick research shows that Kendrick is actually much more inclined to post remarks regarding trades in which he is not involved.

While you were inactive, which was better for everyone.