Jardy's Hecking Podcast, S2 Episode 11: That's a Bannin'

JardyB10

*LISTENER DISCRETION ADVISED*

Cussing and near misses.

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/Jardys-Hecking-Podcast--S2-Episode-11-Thats-a-Bannin-e1lajpp

I recorded this on Tuesday or something, so the old news then is even older news now. This week:

- I do a dangerous driving maneuver

- Talk about Fong's bannin'

- MexicanCow stepping down and butchering Spyro's player name

Mentions:

@bored @Baozi @jRuutu @fishy @Jack Johnson @Daniel Janser @MexicanCow123 @frescoelmo @Beaviss @Esso2264 @Otaznik @rory @Blazzer @Frank @Gaikoku-hito @Banackock @DoktorFunk @DarkSpyro

I noticed you were gone from the podcasting thread, welcome back!

Jacob Cookie Jr is a terrific name, it's even better when I see that the name he actually used doesn't have any capitalization. 

You just ruined that semi drivers day, I hope you're happy 😆

Yeah I was unsure on what the situation was with Fong's job status as well at first since it mentioned role removal in the ban post, but I'm guessing since he's back in the role, they were just saying he lost the role during the ban. 

I don't play League either so I couldn't tell you if a podcast during it is doable, wonder what the worst game for simultaneously podcasting would be, prolly something like Goat Simulator?

It's obviously the most minor bit of the trade but I think Gaikoku's trade breakdown was slightly off, New York gave up the DAV 3rd instead of VAN, cause they got it through this trade

Yeah Puk does good shit, he's somehow insanely good at fantasy zone, he got the most fantasy zone TPE in his first season here, what a pro!

Nice little bio of the person who let you in there haha!

I'm pretty sure that Esso reaction was exactly how it went down. 

Curse Devise and his cursing of franchises after he leaves em, winning in NY used to be so easy!

I just want add that It wasn't necessarily that trade thread. It was just the constant comment after comment that weighed on me. The hate just didn't stop, it was in DMs, on the fourms, Gen chat. Every where i looked I saw hate, not just this season but throughout my whole VHL GM career. 

LOL!! I am guessing that you live in Edmonton with the comment about the Oil worker!! LOL!!

Should have seen the rig that I drop when I lived in Edmonton but sadly sold once I moved to Japan about four years ago!! Yes, I had a job in the Oil industry and made some good cash but compared to now I would say my life is more simplified.

I would also correct you on the way to say my user name but I know you don`t give a F!!

In case you actually care:

Spoiler

guy-ko-ku / hit - toe

21 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

LOL!! I am guessing that you live in Edmonton with the comment about the Oil worker!! LOL!!

Should have seen the rig that I drop when I lived in Edmonton but sadly sold once I moved to Japan about four years ago!! Yes, I had a job in the Oil industry and made some good cash but compared to now I would say my life is more simplified.

I would also correct you on the way to say my user name but I know you don`t give a F!!

In case you actually care:

Hide contents

guy-ko-ku / hit - toe

I live in Saskatoon, but the encounter with the big new truck was an hour west. We have our fair share of oil in SK as well, haha.

I would generally care more about the pronunciation of names, but when I’m driving I can’t be bothered as much, and I had already spent so much time on Drakon.

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

I live in Saskatoon, but the encounter with the big new truck was an hour west. We have our fair share of oil in SK as well, haha.

I would generally care more about the pronunciation of names, but when I’m driving I can’t be bothered as much, and I had already spent so much time on Drakon.

Ah the baby sister to the east that everyone forgets about!! Lol.

I should have thought of Saskatchewan as well but I guess most think Fort Mac first when it comes to oil.  

Considering I lived in Lloydminster I should have left it more wide open. LOL

11 hours ago, jRuutu said:

Perfect thread to share this cool name I got for you:

Jardy "Deserves a " B10

Get it?

Game 351 :dcd::cal:

You’ve gotta be jokin’-en with that kind of name play.

Dragons eat derpy horses you motherfucker, bring it on come on!

• 2 weeks later...