Houston GM Punishment

Spartan

15 hours ago, Baozi said:

I nor anyone on the mod team moderated anyone. This punishment was handed out by he VHLM commish and mods were already arms length from the situation. I'm allowed to have my opinion on someone bringing a high risk individual back into the community illegally and I said so in a respectful manner and questioned the action. Exactly the same thing you are doing except I'm explaining to you how none of what I did is remotely moderating or related.

Ok. Aggressive moderator/user/whatever giving off very bad vibes.

Thanks for explaining lol.

How do we know anything about Achilles is real? Haven’t they had so many accounts with each having their own story? I think you’re all falling for a fake story from alcohol abuse to being trans. There isn’t any evidence of it other than by their word right? I’m not saying you have to prove it but they have no credibility at this point and literally anything or everything they’ve ever told us about themself has been made up.

24 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

How do we know anything about Achilles is real? Haven’t they had so many accounts with each having their own story? I think you’re all falling for a fake story from alcohol abuse to being trans. There isn’t any evidence of it other than by their word right? I’m not saying you have to prove it but they have no credibility at this point and literally anything or everything they’ve ever told us about themself has been made up.

They are actually chatgpt

Maybe the real Achilles were the friends we made along the way

1 hour ago, N0HBDY said:

28 minutes ago, Grape said:

Maybe the real Achilles were the friends we made along the way

Nah he is the one we lost on da way, he did make us all great friends tho so he did some good

On 3/27/2023 at 2:23 PM, twists said:

Tbf Fong isn't asking anything that isn't totally valid. It's what I was thinking while I read the entire thread. We have mods/blues/etc in power for a reason. They're the ones who are allowed to make decisions about allowing people back into the community. Why did you think you had that power in this case?  

It's a hard and uncomfortable question, but does deserve an answer. 

Fong has a tendency to come off very strong/aggressive when questioning people, so I don't blame you for your reaction to his line of questioning. However, I'd also like to hear your answer to that question.

edit: I said question like 82 times in this post

On 3/27/2023 at 2:10 PM, twists said:

well i don't know how to count ok

Checks out.