My 10,000th TPE

STZ

Well, 10,390th.. I've been subtley keeping track of when I would hit this milestone after seeing that I would hit it with Analfist, my 9th player. I thought about doing a full media spot, but I doubt anyone really wants to read about each of my players. So this is what the timeline looks like, and how I reached 10,000 TPE...

S30 - Ethan Osborne 1212 TPE

S38 - Jake Wylde 1116 TPE

S48 - Unassisted 1249 TPE

S52 - Rhett DeGrath 1286 TPE

S57 - Ike Arkander 772 TPE

S60 - Bryce Zhields 281 TPE

S69 - Benny Graves 1520 TPE

S78 - Hard Markinson 1786 TPE

S88 - S.nubbed Analfist 1166 TPE

Kind of crazy to see it typed out. I've been super fortunate in having players that have done well in the sim, but obviously earning at a max rate does help. Shoutout to all the members that I played with/for during this time. What a wild ride. It's really crazy to think I hit Wylde's TPE already with my current player, but obviously these were different times. I still hate that I went inactive with Zhields, but it was right during the time of my first kid, and just going through a lot of things personally that took me away from the league for a bit. In my head I was always away for much longer than what I actually was. Technically, if I had played out that career, Graves would have been created the same time organically. It's hard to say what my favorite player has been, I've had so many different experiences. I am excited to play out my career and then hopefully recreate for the S100 class with my 10th player - which will be an ode to my first player and my son who was born on the 10th and it was my hockey number growing up.

Anyways, this is what 10,000 TPE looks like. I'm sure there are a few other members that have this like OD, CIA, BOOM, Bek, Frank, Phil, and probably more?

Jake Wylde and Benny Graves are names that even I know (the former due to some silverware in the VHL named after him and the second because I wrote the HOF article for Groovy Dood and Graves was mentioned in there).

Congrats to 10,000+ TPE.

Edited by Daniel Janser

I'm not close since I take a lot of breaks (Bucatini's only my 6th player), quick head math has me around 7500ish. I'm guessing there aren't too many that have your longevity and consistency. Wouldn't be shocked if you (or maybe OD) are the leader, would be a fun media deep dive. Congrats!

• Admin

Vase Trikamaki (S11-S16) - 634 TPE

Lars Berger (S17-S24) - 1,104 TPE

Alexander Chershenko (S27-S34) - 1,273 TPE

Matt Bentley (S35-S42) - 1,221 TPE

Greg Clegane (S45-S52) - 908 TPE

Podrick Cast (S61-S68) - 1,635 TPE

Vladimir Pavlov (S67-S74) - 1,404 TPE

Rara Rasputin (S75-S82) - 1,211 TPE

This appears to be 9,390 plus 250 ish with Del Rocco so far, looks like I have a milestone of matching you to look forward to soon.

• Commissioner
3 hours ago, STZ said:

Bek

Scoop actually saved me counting almost a year ago. Looks like once you account for the TPE since then I'm at 11 046 which is wild; especially with how low some of those early players were. Your per player average is definitely higher than mine, I've just been around way too long.

6 hours ago, STZ said:

....... few other members that have this like OD, CIA, BOOM, Bek, Frank, Phil, and probably more?

I'm too scared to look, plus I always retire early so probably haven't hit it anyway 😄

Congratulations though, great achievement. 

7 hours ago, STZ said:

recreate for the S100 class

I do wonder how many people might take an extra season or two off before recreating (or maybe recreating early) to be part of the S100 draft. I've thought about it myself, if not just to give myself a bit of a break after going all out with Stone.

6 minutes ago, scoop said:

I do wonder how many people might take an extra season or two off before recreating (or maybe recreating early) to be part of the S100 draft. I've thought about it myself, if not just to give myself a bit of a break after going all out with Stone.

I know Mike and gorlab are taking a ~30 season break before recreating in S100 lol