Ahmacast S92 DC Dragons edition

Ahma

• Commissioner

I don’t remember the exact timecode but just to mention as I always do from the awards rant: a lopsided vote does not necessarily indicate a complete consensus and that other players weren’t considered as much as they should have been. Some awards have a lot of debate and it just happens that the votes fall on one side of that debate a disproportionate amount. That doesn’t mean everyone was in immediate agreement at all.

Also I do agree the awards should be presented in full in the OP; at least after the “show” if nothing else so they can all he viewed quickly without the opinions of others if they so choose.

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

I don’t remember the exact timecode but just to mention as I always do from the awards rant: a lopsided vote does not necessarily indicate a complete consensus and that other players weren’t considered as much as they should have been. Some awards have a lot of debate and it just happens that the votes fall on one side of that debate a disproportionate amount. That doesn’t mean everyone was in immediate agreement at all.

For sure. Just that lopsides vote seems bad on the paper. 

• 3 weeks later...