KOLNCAST SUCKS

gorlab

Hey jitbags, we are trying to retain members here not push them away. Haven't I made the VHL look shitty enough in the past? Keep your dumb ass remarks about members out of podcasts and two yourself. Everyone mentioned in the cast have proven to be valuable members to the forum and you shouldn't talk shit about them if you want to keep ppl coming to the league.

How about you try saying it with your chest?

The best thing is that you don't have to listen to any of them (like me) and thus never have to give a shit about their opinions.

Pretends not to care, cares deeply about everything and everyone. 

I’ll apologize for taking it the wrong way and sounding like I was stepping towards anybody in the Kolnkast, not the place to post my thoughts when you've got another situation going on. I actually don’t think anybody on this site is racist or anything of the sort, it was mostly how awkward and offsetting how the jokes were made and the time frame between them. I normally wouldn’t fly off the handle like that but it really got under my skin. Bad enough being a new guy who's only been around almost two months or so, hearing stuff like that makes you start to wonder if you’re generally being ostracized or not. 

• Senior Admin

I’ll apologize for taking it the wrong way and sounding like I was stepping towards anybody in the Kolnkast, not the place to post my thoughts when you've got another situation going on. I actually don’t think anybody on this site is racist or anything of the sort, it was mostly how awkward and offsetting how the jokes were made and the time frame between them. I normally wouldn’t fly off the handle like that but it really got under my skin. Bad enough being a new guy who's only been around almost two months or so, hearing stuff like that makes you start to wonder if you’re generally being ostracized or not. 

Don't worry about it dude, it's certainly understandable. Especially given that you aren't familiar with Jericho.

One of the biggest problems of both leagues is the fact that they each want you to decide between them. It's perfectly valid to find good points in each and want to do each.

I agree with this completely.

I like both and put my best foot forward and the effort that goes into that in both. Choosing sides is pretty petty for what this is, which is a fucking sim hockey league. One takes part in these leagues for enjoyment and because one enjoys the niche that is simulation hockey and all that entails. If you find one more enjoyable then the other, then great, but that's no reason to belittle others for enjoying the other or try and persuade others that one is better then the other.

I had a run-in with a commish around here because of comments he took the wrong way that I posted on SHL that pointed out negatives on here, but the fact of the matter is both sites have negatives AND positives. Choose which one you like better, or don't and enjoy both as a lot of good members on both sites do. Accept both have negatives AND positives and either live with them or don't. I would be just as likely to point out negatives about the SHL and I do where it matters, which is the thread where you get to air out issues you have with the league to the head commish, or in other proper channels.

As for the podcast, I can't be fucked listening to anyone's podcasts, but if that's your opinion (whoever did the podcast), then that's your opinion. I'm sorry you've found anyone on the site to be a cancer, but that's your opinion. If others share that opinion, great, but some don't. If I have had bad interactions with you, or have been called a cancer by you, I'll be cordial, but I don't go out of my way to interact with you.

Podcasts are meant to stir up discussion and thought, or bring forth issues and events in the league, and that's what happened here. In the future though, it's better to air out grievances with the parties involved rather then just passive aggressively attacking them over a podcast.

Let's get one thing straight, the only circle jerk is the Pajodcast.

And for reference, WE here at the Laichly Braxton Angelo Rift's Kellinger Rask Sullivan Barnstormer Wahl Pajodcast (brought to you by Pepsi) love the new guys.

You're the only people who listen, all the old boys think we're twats.

I would like to say that I can see why the elitism is off putting. It used to be WAY worse, but it's not where it needs to be yet. Work in progress.

I believe someone else said it in here, that is Jericho. You get used to him, or you don't. Either way he's "one of a kind." 

I was more impressed by the length of the name :P