KOLNCAST SUCKS

gorlab

I'm already gonna cry now, don't make it worse Higgins.

You could watch this and see all the super-talented Wahlbergs in action.........

wahlburgers-s2-showlanding-600x580.jpg

P.S.....don't. I watched an episode and now I fucking hate them.

You could watch this and see all the super-talented Wahlbergs in action.........

wahlburgers-s2-showlanding-600x580.jpg

P.S.....don't. I watched an episode and now I fucking hate them.

Man Mark is so pretty, I don't know if I could ever hate him.

Someone in the podcast mentioned that "They don't seem to have decided yet which sim they like better, VHL or SHL."

Well, that podcast sure pushed me a bit more in the direction of one of the leagues. I'll let you guys guess which one it was.

One of the biggest problems of both leagues is the fact that they each want you to decide between them. It's perfectly valid to find good points in each and want to do each.

One of the biggest problems of both leagues is the fact that they each want you to decide between them. It's perfectly valid to find good points in each and want to do each.

See I'll say that I've heard this, but I must be very lucky cuz I havent had anyone there ask me which I like better or to pick which I like more. But yeah, that's how I feel about it. There's a reason I haven't seemed to pick either one, and its because I enjoy both (for the most part). The whole "which is better" thing seems silly to me.

This thread and the podcast really make me question the integrity of the VHL. I wasn’t going to say anything but what I found very offensive as a black person and resident of Detroit was the bad taste of the Detroit joke that also led into something about Bill Cosby in the same breath. Now, I’m not one for feeling hurt or offended but that was just fucking off putting to me. I’m not saying every black member will be offended, but that was uncalled for. I listened to the entire podcast too so you can only imagine me sitting there late last night wanting to legit resign from the league after hearing that B.S

• Admin

This thread and the podcast really make me question the integrity of the VHL. I wasn’t going to say anything but what I found very offensive as a black person and resident of Detroit was the bad taste of the Detroit joke that also led into something about Bill Cosby in the same breath. Now, I’m not one for feeling hurt or offended but that was just fucking off putting to me. I’m not saying every black member will be offended, but that was uncalled for. I listened to the entire podcast too so you can only imagine me sitting there late last night wanting to legit resign from the league after hearing that B.S

is this legit? I don't listen to podcasts much but wtf Cologne? Don't play up to the stereotype, jeez.

Hey jitbags, we are trying to retain members here not push them away. Haven't I made the VHL look shitty enough in the past? Keep your dumb ass remarks about members out of podcasts and two yourself. Everyone mentioned in the cast have proven to be valuable members to the forum and you shouldn't talk shit about them if you want to keep ppl coming to the league.