Helsinki and DC GM Positions

Acydburn

• Commissioner

The league wants to thank @samx and @FrostBeard for their time behind the helms of these two franchises. This leaves us with two GM vacancies that needs filling.

If you are interested in the openings, please post in this thread. Please do not contact the Commissioners outside of this thread, we will reach out to the chosen candidate privately.

***Please refrain from making comments regarding any candidates and their "worthiness" of being hired for this job, positive or negative. Any comment that is not an application will be removed to maintain a clean list of actual candidates, and (I hate that this actually needs to be said, but...) any member bashing will not be tolerated.***

I am very interested in joining Helsinki as their GM! They were the first team I got to play out careers for in both of my first two players. They’ve always been my favorite team here and it’d be the most fantastic opportunity to be able to help them add to their incredibly rich history in the VHL!

Jacob getting thanked even now, what an impact he has had on us all

48 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

As always the league would like to thank Jacob for his time behind the bench in London.

as always, thanks @jacobcarson877 for your work in London, we still look fondly on those days.

• Commissioner
20 hours ago, Beketov said:

Proofreading, a way to not get ridiculed :P

keep it to actual applications now please.

SMH I thought I did.. memo to self, don't post when you're high-fiving Jesus.