S42 Team Point Task

Will

• Senior Admin

Season 42: Team Point Task

Back in Season 40, as part of the 40th season celebrations, the league put on a team point task. Since it was wildly successful and enjoyed by all, the BoG and Blue Team decided such events should be held more often. 

You can now look forward to seeing and participating in a Team Point Task every 3 seasons; on those seasons where no World Cup or Super Cup is held. Luckily for you, this season happens to be one of those seasons. So, here's how its going to go down this season:

• Each team will choose one season from their franchise's history that they deem a 'defining season'.

• With a season selected, you will write about it, adding graphics, videos, or whatever you want to tell the story of that season and why it's a season that defines the club.

• Try to get all team members involved in some way. The forum has plenty of historical resources that should allow everyone to contribute, plus older members can help out new guys. 

• TPE will be handed out to whole teams based on the quality of the final submission. Submissions will be judged by the Blue Team and the BoG. While unaffiliated VHLM players won't be able to participate, some TPE will be left behind for them.

Good luck, and feel free to ask any questions in this thread. Submit your final submission to Draper via PM by: 

Deadline: Wednesday, April 29th at 11:59PM EST. 

I want to help a different team I made a thread about it in the Stockholm locker room but then boubabi made a different thread and Doomsday replied to his and not mine even though I posted mine first and I'm so mad that I don't even have time for punctuation

• Admin

I want to help a different team I made a thread about it in the Stockholm locker room but then boubabi made a different thread and Doomsday replied to his and not mine even though I posted mine first and I'm so mad that I don't even have time for punctuation

Mike is that you?

• Senior Admin

so am i not included in this?

Since you aren't yet affiliated with a VHL team, no, you aren't, but on the bright side:

While unaffiliated VHLM players won't be able to participate, some TPE will be left behind for them.

• 2 weeks later...