Claimed:The Pajodcast Episode 111 - We Are Back [Final 6/6]

Devise

http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/KLx7Pp30/file.html

Dun dun dun. Pajodcast back and in action, ready to get hyped for our all live all cameras on us edition when we all hang out in a weekish here. But for this episode we do our best to cover EVERYTHING we missed since we last recorded quite some time ago. We cover most of the off season stuff and give some thoughts on how exciting Season 43 is going to be. 

Mic's levels should be fix for the next episode. Jericho's voice is way louder than Device's one. Therefore, it makes me adjusting my sound level everytime one of you is talking. Dunno if it's just me though. 

Mic's levels should be fix for the next episode. Jericho's voice is way louder than Device's one. Therefore, it makes me adjusting my sound level everytime one of you is talking. Dunno if it's just me though. 

Yeah I'll get Jericho to turn his end of the mic down. It's difficult due to the nature of how it picks up audio, as in it picks up my mic from my mouth and uses that to record. Where as it records the audio coming out of my headset to pick up the other two. 

Good to hear this back!

I know right, how the fuck did I not win most sportsmanlike award?

Agree with Chris about the only award I didn't necessarily agree with. Power did really well to get Cologne a championship, but I think Prevost made some of the best trades I've seen since I've been here to make his team better.

Running on from that, I think one of the things that shows how great Boubabi did is that RIG 2nd you mentioned as being like a 1st, he got that straight up for Coca-Cola, a player who is still in the VHLM in his third season. 

Golden Jedtsson is Speedster? Is that the guy who temporarily had the greatest name of all time, "Canadian Badass" Ron Dayne III?

I had the same thoughts as Jericho when I saw Kesler's X-Pac avatar:

1) X-Pac was never even a part of the Wolfpac, since it formed two months after he left WCW

2) It's Fucking X-Pac

3) He's most famous now for tearing his anus open trying to execute a move that involves thrusting his crotch into the direction of an opponents face. 

Have to say this is easily the most complimentary Jericho has ever been towards Logan Laich this episode. 

Devise: But he's Reencarnacion

Jericho: *chuckles* That's a terrible joke!

Fuck you Kyle, that's an awesome recreate name!

Look forward to these continuing, especially the video ones!

Boulet not a prestigious trophy? tf

Ehh device I was very very close to posting the deal with Davos but could not do it because of the obvious duo I have. Thats the only reason why you got him :P so your welcome.

Yeah also STZ wanted to come to Quebec so, and I needed the defensemen.

Also I committed to not signing Poole when I made the trade.

Edited by Brovy

Context: 3/3

FACK

Going to be great having the 2 leagues with their own indexes. Nice change.

RIP Turku. Great team when I was there.

Quebec is more than just Kesler :( I didn't want to lose!

I got some leadership votes too. Phil knows it. C'mon. RECOGNITION. Kudos to Phil.

God damn he's loud as frack. Those draft transitions were annoying because of the noise. Great voice though. ;)

Definitely a huge off-season for trades. Going to be interesting to look at them in the future.

I had a good time with Jakobssen in Quebec. Hope he does well on my old team in Calgary.

Wylde is going to be great for Quebec, and so will Demko. Excited with them on the team.

I knew the reference. Sunny is an awesome show. RUM HAM!

Pablo's been a great player so far. Very active and already a grader.

Lol, Jarome Iginla retiring in Calgary.

Kevin Nash was always my favourite NWO, but Wylde obviously claimed that. Scott Hall and Sting are probably my other favs.

Wolf and Thomassen have started off as good as they usually have been, but still it's hard to say right now if we'll win the VCup again. The season has only just started. Wolf does have 3 goals in 2 games, and Thomassen with 6 points.

That live pajodcast will be pretty awesome. Somebody please powerbomb somebody.

Professionalism: 2/2 - Good!

Editing: 1/1

The mic levels should be better. There's the one voice that's way louder than the others, but it's not too bad.

Overall: 6/6