General Football Discussion

Victor

Yeah this whole qualifying process has been kinda crazy, be interesting to see at the end of qualifying who would've missed out had it still only been 16 who qualify as opposed to 24 this year.

• 3 weeks later...

Well they were all pretty goals, but look at who the Wolfsburg CB is...Dante. Dante can't mark a crime scene if you keep the body still on the pavement. He was horrible in Brazil's 7-1 loss to Germany and he held back Bayern, so it's a good thing he was on the other end of us again.

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty much perfect tactics by AW to win that.

I wouldn't give him the credit, I'd give the credit to putting the ball out wide on attack and then exploiting Boateng's lack of mobility. Neuer* had a blunder that cost us big.

So the Football Manager 2016 Beta is live for all those who've pre-purchased. I know I mentioned a VHL game earlier on where we all work together, but there looks like there's some really cool competitive online options this year. I mean, 6 player fantasy draft leagues, WHAT?!

So the Football Manager 2016 Beta is live for all those who've pre-purchased. I know I mentioned a VHL game earlier on where we all work together, but there looks like there's some really cool competitive online options this year. I mean, 6 player fantasy draft leagues, WHAT?!

Nice! I did not pre-purchase the game but I´m going to buy it for sure!

• 4 weeks later...