Quarter-Finals, GM 4: Toronto vs. Seattle

JardyB10

Wow in a game four that Toronto outplayed the Bears and in Toronto the Bears just sneak in the win. I feel so bad for Toronto, especially Ball who just consistently gets stuck on teams that are just one step away. I feels for ya Toronto.

Going to be funny when Seattle some how wins the cup

I think I would quit the VHL before that happens, so I guess when you see a Bruno Wolf retirement thread and a Quebec GM hiring thread you will know.

We also used SEA G for a majority of those last games too. It's nice to win a series we fought so hard to get to.

You mean you had too. Bushito didn't play his backup so essentially you didn't use him in the sense you wanted, but as according to the rules.

You mean you had too. Bushito didn't play his backup so essentially you didn't use him in the sense you wanted, but as according to the rules.

Well we had all season and Higgins and Molholt did lines before so they could have played him sooner tbh. It was a choice to wait til later in the season.

Well we had all season and Higgins and Molholt did lines before so they could have played him sooner tbh. It was a choice to wait til later in the season.

Yeah you did have all season and it still wasn't done haha. That's what I'm saying, it was more irresponsibility than choosing when and where he was playing. Plus Higgins came into the team late and you can't blame him. Usually that stuff falls on the GM or Co-Gm.

Yeah you did have all season and it still wasn't done haha. That's what I'm saying, it was more irresponsibility than choosing when and where he was playing. Plus Higgins came into the team late and you can't blame him. Usually that stuff falls on the GM or Co-Gm.

Well he did inherit the interim title, if not I would have given him permission. I did for Molholt already before.

Well he did inherit the interim title, if not I would have given him permission. I did for Molholt already before.

Of course, I said he did too. Just saying by that point it was somewhat hard for him to think backup goalie was his priority. I feel like you're either making an excuse for Bushito or trying to turn stupidity into a "Bears Strategy".

Of course, I said he did too. Just saying by that point it was somewhat hard for him to think backup goalie was his priority. I feel like you're either making an excuse for Bushito or trying to turn stupidity into a "Bears Strategy".

Well no Higgins knew the goalie situation first hand. So that was never the problem. There is no stupidity nor am I defending Bushito anymore. He left and the team could have taken a lot worse tumble than they did. We won a series in 4 games so I am just going to enjoy the wins that we just endured. Thank you for your time.