SEA/TOR ; S43 off-season

Higgins

Ok I wish people would stop bringing up the S31 expansion as an example of how to get a GM player to a team. That situation was extremely unique. The worst teams in the league (lotto teams) were bumped down 2 spots each in the draft as new teams Quebec and Cologne took first and second overall. Then Cologne used the second overall on top ranked S31 prospect Kameron Taylor and Quebec traded first overall for Alexander Valiq, who was under contract with Riga, to GM each team.

An example that fits the profile now is, coincidentally, Mike to Riga when they didn't have an internal GM and gave up a 14th overall (2nd round draft pick).

Lets compare it to barnstormer's situation where jericho couldn't automatically join NYA before being drafted. Or the Humbert and Romanes player. Kewl, lets make Mike the GM, acquire him before he comes in the VHL and trade Stropko before Mike's player is joining the team.

Edited by boubabi

Lets compare it to barnstormer's situation where jericho could automatically join NYA before being drafted. Or the Humbert and Romanes player. Kewl, lets make Mike the GM, acquire him before he comes in the VHL and trade Stropko before Mike's player is joining the team.

Difference for Barnstormer to NY is you are taking away a player from a draft that has been set in stone and picks were traded, moves were made based on the assumption that the draftee list would remain the same. That example would useful against YEAH! becoming Seattle GM.

Also someone said trade Stropko for a S45 first rounder and then use that pick on Mike's player. Hypothetically a sound idea, too bad it's near impossible to find a S45 1st.

Higgins is GM this season.

I recreate at S44 deadline

S44 Off-season Higgins trades Faraday

I give up a compensation pick from Faraday Trade

I take over as GM

Edited by Mike

Also someone said trade Stropko for a S45 first rounder and then use that pick on Mike's player. Hypothetically a sound idea, too bad it's near impossible to find a S45 1st.

Hey don't put words in my mouth breh. I said a S45 pick, not a S45 first rounder. I'm sure the team could at least fetch a mid-second rounder in S45 for him.

Hey don't put words in my mouth breh. I said a S45 pick, not a S45 first rounder. I'm sure the team could at least fetch a mid-second rounder in S45 for him.

Oh sorry I just assumed 1st rounder based on the player

This is a warning to every VHL GM. If you continue fucking around on me, I am going to find you and I am going to destroy you.

The VHL Financier does not have time to keep up with all of these petty 'ohh lelelele its not a real trade in ur face higgins' trades, so keep this dumb shit in the HO where the GM/Blue Team circle jerk can continue unimpeded.

This is a warning to every VHL GM. If you continue fucking around on me, I am going to find you and I am going to destroy you.

The VHL Financier does not have time to keep up with all of these petty 'ohh lelelele its not a real trade in ur face higgins' trades, so keep this dumb shit in the HO where the GM/Blue Team circle jerk can continue unimpeded.

That's why in VHL it's a one man job and in SHL they need a team.. Trying to keep up with multis, suspensions, fake announcements, and other preteen drama is too much for one person. You'd be used to it though..