Favorite Drink Thread?

Amaretto

- w/Coke (Tasted like Dr. Pepper)

When I go to the cocktail bar near my place, that's what I always go for as well. They actually call it the Dr. Pepper as well.

Don't really drink all that much either. Usually when I'm at the pub I'll just go with Carlsberg.

Wine - Gewurztraminer

Whiskey - Anything with Coke, Maker's Mark is good.

Beer - Not huge on beer, Blue Moon, meh.

I like this for the wine and whiskey mention. :P Is Gewürztraminer common in North America?

When I go to the cocktail bar near my place, that's what I always go for as well. They actually call it the Dr. Pepper as well.

Don't really drink all that much either. Usually when I'm at the pub I'll just go with Carlsberg.

Yeah I used to go with Carlsberg as well for beer, either that or Warsteiner cause it was one of the few German beers they have here.

Honestly, don't know my booze too well. Don't go out to bars too often, and one of my best friends is a bartender so he usually just makes something with whatever is in the cabinet. I used to really like almost anything with Jagermeister, but I had one bad night and I can't even sniff the stuff anymore.

For beer, I usually go with Carlsberg as well. I've had a few IPAs at this craft beer bar I went to once, but one of my friends (who is quite the beer aficionado) was just telling me what to try. They were pretty good.

I like this for the wine and whiskey mention. :P Is Gewürztraminer common in North America?

Very common. In fact most restaurants carry it.

Eh, think it's pretty hit or miss, although that could just be my experiences since most of the time I've actually gone out drinking was to college bars and the like, not really places to carry a large variety of wine. I'd say the majority of people I talk to have never heard of it either.

Stevo/Kendrick(?), any particular vintage you recommend?

There was a seasonal winter ale milk stout here that literally gave me orgasms. I wish I would have taken a picture of it for future. Ugly Sweater is also an excellent milk stout.

I've literally just started drinking cider recently because it tastes like apple juice and I can get drunk without looking like a woman. The last bar I was at had Stella Cidre. 'Twas excellent.

Usually I just crush on the cheap though. I'll grab a 60 of vodka or spiced rum, depending on how I'm feeling, and I'll drink both with water and cola. Not because I enjoy it like that, but I get bad Asian glow if I don't.

mnow im too duenk to answer but heres what I had today and night.

I spent the day on the beach - then went clubbing. 

-beers - mmstly shitty ones not worth mentioning

- whiskey - jamesons - solid irish stuff

- mojito - not a gay drink - love the mint

- koolaid - defintely a black guy drink - no racist

- dr. peper - it tastes so much like thw pop

- tequilia shots - no chaser - i dont want ot dilute the dlavour

- polar bear shots - because i group of women surrounded me at the bars and boobs were in my face. It was the polite thing to do. 

- more whiskey - i think it was wisers? pretty bad tbh. 

- more shitty beers