Happy 8th Birthday

Higgins

Yeah I talked to him a month ago. He actually doesn't drink to my knowledge, at least that's what he had said.

You pointedly asked him that question? lol

Damn son, I remember joining up back in high school thinking what the hell is this thing. Never thought this would last 8 long years and couldnt fathom id still be here especially after all the things in my life that caused my long hiatus from the league.

A thank you jas to go out to all the commisioners throughout the 44 seasons that have kept this league afloat and so successful over the years and to the members, old and new, that keep this league alive and worth logging in everyday. Without you guys, we would have never hit this enormous milestone. I dont know what I would do without the VHL, besides ya know, having a life lmao.

Hopefully we can keep this up and reach even more impressive milestones in the years to come. Long live the VHL, the king of sim leagues.

Wow congrats every one! I am honestly very happy being a part of this league and have met some great people here and enjoyed my time here.

thanks eveyone

Ah, a guest account. That's a telltale sign of drinking and sim leaguing. That and Drunk/High Thread posts, but I digress.

Happy birthday, us! So glad to have been part of this league for the last five years.

Yeah I talked to him a month ago. He actually doesn't drink to my knowledge, at least that's what he had said.

Perhaps not, but once upon a time he did do a legendary drunk podcast where he had Fong and DGFX as guests and then threw a tampon at his cat.

I'd believe it. Both from Saskatchewan, both drink a lot. I think Slobo was a made up character that Jardy found too difficult to keep up with. Plus, Jardy Bunclewirth and Brett Slobodzian... come on. Weird ass names.

Hey man, I've been sober for like, nine days now. And if there's any Saskatchewan multis going around, it's definitely gorlab who's Slobo and me who is sterling. I'm the account he uses when he wants to be nice and/or lazy, and Slobo secretly fell in love with the SHL and rewrote his entire identity.

This checks out because "gorlab" is simply "Balrog" in reverse, who is a well known boxing character on the classic SNES game "Street Fighter II" and the four billion versions of it. Slobo's last admitted alias was "SuperNintendoChalmers." So you have two people who are from Saskatchewan, occasionally drunk visit the VHL, like Super Nintendo, and probably have cats. Coincidence? I think not.

Of course this is all irrelevant, because you were actually right the first time.

No, Jardy has never threatened to retire/quit and he's been here for what? Five years now?

How about I get a double uncapped free week or I'll quit and you can go fuck yourself?

Perhaps not, but once upon a time he did do a legendary drunk podcast where he had Fong and DGFX as guests and then threw a tampon at his cat.

Hey man, I've been sober for like, nine days now. And if there's any Saskatchewan multis going around, it's definitely gorlab who's Slobo and me who is sterling. I'm the account he uses when he wants to be nice and/or lazy, and Slobo secretly fell in love with the SHL and rewrote his entire identity.

This checks out because "gorlab" is simply "Balrog" in reverse, who is a well known boxing character on the classic SNES game "Street Fighter II" and the four billion versions of it. Slobo's last admitted alias was "SuperNintendoChalmers." So you have two people who are from Saskatchewan, occasionally drunk visit the VHL, like Super Nintendo, and probably have cats. Coincidence? I think not.

Of course this is all irrelevant, because you were actually right the first time.

How about I get a double uncapped free week or I'll quit and you can go fuck yourself?

I've already given you enough TPE boy