NA Semi-Finals, GM 5: Calgary vs. Quebec

Will

This is ridiculous. How does this even happen with the lineup we have? We lose to Seattle and Calgary in consecutive seasons?

I don't even understand. Losing the series like this, and people are saying good series as some sort of condolence prize. We played like crap. Why even build a team of players with a bunch of TPE when it doesn't work? I should just end Parechkin's TPE at like 500 because putting it up high doesn't do shit, obviously. Just look at Quebec.

Boychuk's career ends like this, it's just sad.

Congrats on the win, Calgary. I have the Wranglers in my blood, as I was a Wrangler in the beginning.

ud9bVUt.jpg

Nah yall are right, it wasnt a good series. Ypu got stomped by the "team of second liners" the "inferior team". Most of yall just bitched and moaned the whole season like yall couldnt get beat. Shit happens. Bitch about it some more, maybe that'll change everything.

For once just lose with some dignity. No one feels bad cause you had it coming to you.

cause team/line chemistry + depth + better goaltending go a long way

+theres minimal difference between a 700 tpe player and a 1000 tpe player

Better goaltending? Honestly tell me where you think wingate is even better than me? Don't worry, I will wait.