NA Semi-Finals, GM 5: Calgary vs. Quebec

Will

Better goaltending? Honestly tell me where you think wingate is even better than me? Don't worry, I will wait.

Save Percentage

#  Goalie Name                         GP  SAVE %
1  Hans Wingate (CAL)                  64  0.923
2  Niklaus Mikaelson (QUE)             64  0.922

Goals Against Average

#  Goalie Name                         GP      GAA

3  Hans Wingate (CAL)                  64     2.07
4  Niklaus Mikaelson (QUE)             64     2.11

Just gonna leave this here and slowly walk away....

no-words-homer-into-brush.gif

Save Percentage

1  Hans Wingate (CAL)                  64  0.923
2  Niklaus Mikaelson (QUE)             64  0.922

Goals Against Average

3  Hans Wingate (CAL)                  64     2.07
4  Niklaus Mikaelson (QUE)             64     2.11

Just gonna leave this here and slowly walk away....

So a .001 % save is a big difference? Oh and I am pretty sure Calgary didn't run all offense ALL SEASON LONG! Did you forget the part where I have like 4 more wins and more shutouts too? Yeah post those bad babies up too big guy.

So a .001 % save is a big difference? Oh and I am pretty sure Calgary didn't run all offense ALL SEASON LONG! Did you forget the part where I have like 4 more wins and more shutouts too? Yeah post those bad babies up too big guy.

Save Percentage

1  Hans Wingate (CAL)                  10  0.930
5  Niklaus Mikaelson (QUE)             5   0.917

Goals Against Average

1  Hans Wingate (CAL)                  10     1.80
5  Niklaus Mikaelson (QUE)             5      3.00

Pretty sure everyone is stunned by this happening and wondering how you clowns got so lucky.

Speak for yourself. The rest of us who have been with STHS since Season 1 aren't surprised at all. Depth has often times prevailed over star power.

Niklaus Mikaelson is a better player than Hans Wingate.

Wingate did have better stats though.

He barely got me in save % and a couple higher in GAA. All around, I should edge him by a little bit.

Speak for yourself. The rest of us who have been with STHS since Season 1 aren't surprised at all. Depth has often times prevailed over star power.

I have talked with quite a few who were surprised, so I don't have to speak for just myself here.

Come on, team. Stop trashing each other, it's pathetic. It goes to show that depth is better than star quality players.

Sure, Ball's acting like a douche, but it's not like my team hasn't been, season after season.

The career of Boychuk is something I need to forget about. Especially captaining the Meute to 2 playoff losses against the Bears and Wranglers.

It was a 6-0 loss, which doesn't make a lot of sense to me, with most of Calgary's team having half the TPE of our best players, basically including myself. We barely had any shots this game, so it definitely wasn't Wingate in Game 5. Then Jake Wylde gets ejected and Calgary stops scoring. All their goals were when Wylde was playing, and you would think it would be the other way around. :lol:

He barely got me in save % and a couple higher in GAA. All around, I should edge him by a little bit.

I would agree that it's debatable. And honestly, I think who you are will play a factor into the GM voting. I think Wingate will win Top Goalie, and I truly believe that Wingate would win it even if your stats were reversed (including team records).

I would agree that it's debatable. And honestly, I think who you are will play a factor into the GM voting. I think Wingate will win Top Goalie, and I truly believe that Wingate would win it even if your stats were reversed (including team records).

Screw that. He shouldn't win it haha. If Wingate wins the award, it just goes to show that people only pay attention to 2 stats instead of overall. There is no way he should win it over me.

Come on, team. Stop trashing each other, it's pathetic. It goes to show that depth is better than star quality players.

Sure, Ball's acting like a douche, but it's not like my team hasn't been, season after season.

The career of Boychuk is something I need to forget about. Especially captaining the Meute to 2 playoff losses against the Bears and Wranglers.

It was a 6-0 loss, which doesn't make a lot of sense to me, with most of Calgary's team having half the TPE of our best players, basically including myself. We barely had any shots this game, so it definitely wasn't Wingate in Game 5. Then Jake Wylde gets ejected and Calgary stops scoring. All their goals were when Wylde was playing, and you would think it would be the other way around. :lol:

I only act like a douche cause DT wont stop bitching. He deserves getting this rub in his face along with Brovy. Yall act so high and mighty but when you lose you bitch and moan. So why wouldnt I act like a douche? What goes around comes around now yall can sit there and take it.

Cause that's right, yall lost to a bunch of second liners

I only act like a douche cause DT wont stop bitching. He deserves getting this rub in his face along with Brovy. Yall act so high and mighty but when you lose you bitch and moan. So why wouldnt I act like a douche? What goes around comes around now yall can sit there and take it.

Stop saying ya'll like I have any part of it. When do I act all high and mighty? Anything can happen in this.

Stop saying ya'll like I have any part of it. When do I act all high and mighty? Anything can happen in this.

Nah you are right you and STZ havent really bitched.

What? When have I bitched or moaned? I laughed. I want you to win a cup and said that last season (obviously not at my expense but what can ya do).

I have been on a good team for seasons now, acting all high and mighty is because look, we had a great regular season. I had a feeling and for some reason knew Quebec was going to lose games 3 and 4 and from there it was pretty much over.

I am just looking forward to moving on and building my own team in the future seasons and maybe one that is more respected then this current team even though they are a bunch of great guys.

What? When have I bitched or moaned? I laughed. I want you to win a cup and said that last season (obviously not at my expense but what can ya do).

I have been on a good team for seasons now, acting all high and mighty is because look, we had a great regular season. I had a feeling and for some reason knew Quebec was going to lose games 3 and 4 and from there it was pretty much over.

I am just looking forward to moving on and building my own team in the future seasons and maybe one that is more respected then this current team even though they are a bunch of great guys.

I feel like as long as the name and logo are the Quebec City Meute, lots of people are going to have hate. Just seems that way.

Let me know when the real game gets posted. Shitgary is complete and utter trash and they do this? Let the rigging continue I suppose. Maybe I should start paying off the blue team as well.

If we're complete and utter trash, and you just lost to us in 5, including a 6-0 thrashing with your playoff lives at stake, then what exactly are you?