NYA/QUE ; S44 off-season

Advantage

So there is an underbelly to all this. This morning when Chris got home from work, he messages me on Skype before I ranted about how shitty WWE is right now and we talked about whether trading up or down in the draft is going up in numbers, or up in the quality of picks, he said...

"glad to finally have this trade posted"

He is going to wake up, and find this mess that has been created.....and then what? THEN WHAT VHL?! 

So there is an underbelly to all this. This morning when Chris got home from work, he messages me on Skype before I ranted about how shitty WWE is right now and we talked about whether trading up or down in the draft is going up in numbers, or up in the quality of picks, he said...

"glad to finally have this trade posted"

He is going to wake up, and find this mess that has been created.....and then what? THEN WHAT VHL?! 

I'll go send him a PM on the subjects of "Clap Therapy" and "The Power of Positivity"

I'll go send him a PM on the subjects of "Clap Therapy" and "The Power of Positivity"

Is your team name officially being changed to "The New Day Americans"? 

If so....team gif!

LDii9PR.gif

Edited by Mr. Power

I am done here. Do what you must or think helps your team out. If you keep me just know that you will be reminded of a deal that oculd have helped you with the rebuild by getting a pick in this really deep draft. I will be like a thorn in your side.

Yes because you are a child. 

Are they a new band or something?

They are greater than a band. They are the 3 most positive, clap friendly, parade leading church loving gentlemen on this earth. You look at them, and you feel happier. 

G8yag0i.gif