NYA/QUE ; S44 off-season

Advantage

The fuck happened in here?

Is that Kesler trying to be a GM?

See I almost went and made a thunderdome thread smashing you, but nah I mature. I will continue to take these little jabs from you Sandro. 

See I almost went and made a thunderdome thread smashing you, but nah I mature. I will continue to take these little jabs from you Sandro. 

Uh...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

Oh ya back to that youtubing as a hobbie thing, maybe go run around the block a few times instead.

Is this supposed to be an insult or something? I really don't understand why it keeps being brought up. It's not like making YouTube videos and going for a run are mutually exclusive activities either...

Oh ya back to that youtubing as a hobbie thing, maybe go run around the block a few times instead.

Are you taking a shot that he grew up largely a bigger guy? Because if that's what you are getting at, if I were you I'd bite my tongue. Considering their are some big guys on this site already who also possess double the brain capacity of you it seems, I'm not sure you want to venture down that dark road.

Are you taking a shot that he grew up largely a bigger guy? Because if that's what you are getting at, if I were you I'd bite my tongue. Considering their are some big guys on this site already who also possess double the brain capacity of you it seems, I'm not sure you want to venture down that dark road.

HAHA IT'S THERE, NOT THEIR.

#defendingkesler

The bold part is important and stuff, but I probably could beat the shit out of him too.

Edited by Sandro