2015-2016 NHL Discussion

boubabi

I mean, it's possible. I was speaking to some french canadian on how firing Michel Therrien wouldn't be the answer. (and trading for drouin, obviously). First off all, you can't blame MT for the team success. Take a close look at the game, Michel Therrien isn't the offensive zone entrance, he's not responsable for the poor show up of the PP etc. He's just there to apply the system and make lines changes. Most of the time, his guess were rights. Plus, who do you hire if you fire Therrien ? Guy Boucher ? Hell nah son, our offensive problem will be worst. I like Boucher for his IQ, but his trap technique won't change shit. 

Plus giving away beaulieu and sherbak for drouin ? no thank you

Blue Jackets are close to being on pace to have their lowest point total in team history (on pace for 64 points i believe, team worst is 57) but thats ok, i would rather have a top 2 pick, i would even like 2nd because i like Laine more and it would make picking him more justifiable 

50 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Dat Malkin hatty in the Canucks game. No surprise that NHL.com doesn't mention that Hansen had a hat trick in the same game.

Who cares? GO PENS!!!!!!! :P

Edited by ADwyer87

1 hour ago, DollarAndADream said:

Dat Malkin hatty in the Canucks game. No surprise that NHL.com doesn't mention that Hansen had a hat trick in the same game.

They did have it in a highlights pack on their page.

33 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

They did have it in a highlights pack on their page.

I feel like a headline saying there was 2 hat tricks in 1 game would have been a lot more attractive than just mentioning Malkin's though. I've seen it said like that on NHL.com before when there was 2 hattys.

I'm basically just passing on what all the Canucks.com fans were complaining about though. I don't really care lol.

15 hours ago, boubabi said:

good win by the habs vs the Leafs

:cheers:

it was a win and that's about it. Montreal should of crushed the Leafs and yet they almost lost. It took the crap shoot that is the shootout to get them a W 

2 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

Just saw that. I'm in disbelief!

I don't know really, it's really hard to judge this one. I don't know if he can use the whole "I was woozy as a defense" considering he looked up at the linesman for 5 seconds got on the bench and din't go to the black room.