Bern Royals and Oslo Storm GM

eaglesfan036

STZ has decided to step down due to lack of time on VHL from real life

Thanks for the great work you've done bud :3

Please reply to the questionnaire below if you would like to be the Royals GM

1) What will you do to promote activity on your team?

2) Are you active in any other sim leagues?

3) Will you have enough time to be a VHLM GM? 

4) Tell me a joke

I encourage any member new or old to apply for this. What's most important to me is that you make the team a fun and active one to be on. I don't really care what roster moves you make, so if you are worried about your personnel skills as a GM don't fret (though if you do win the cup kudos to you :3)

1) What will you do to promote activity on your team? Trade everyone to Moscow

2) Are you active in any other sim leagues? Just the VHL

3) Will you have enough time to be a VHLM GM?  Yes, so much time i can be 2 gms at once

4) Tell me a joke. The blue team walks into a bar, why? because Victator told them too. 

Also, congrats on your time STZ. Although itd be nice to see you go as a Champion, I hope you dont. :P

Edited by StevenStamkos91

Take a personal interest in all the noobs, communicating closely with them and helping manage and achieve their career goals and such. I do this by optimizing my lines in such a way that my players are getting good stats but also winning games.

Additionally, claiming ALL the waivers, and dropping useless players as needed.

Basically operating how I feel the entire VHLM should be mandated to operate.

lol no

Maybe kinda sorta.

4) Tell me a joke

Any other applicant.

1) What will you do to promote activity on your team? I'm a badass recruiter and will form relationships with my players and make them want to log onto the site and have fun. After all, we're all here to have fun right?

2) Are you active in any other sim leagues? I'm also a part of the WFL and currently have the 3rd most TPE in the league. However, I have been more active here than I have been over there recently due to the fact that I think this league is run more efficiently and overall it is way more fun.

3) Will you have enough time to be a VHLM GM? Yes. If I got the position I would focus all my sim league energy on the VHL. I'm really all-in on this league and I think having a role like this would be sweet and allow me to make a name for myself here.

4) Tell me a joke - Why can't a bike stand on it's own? It's two tired.

Also, I hope my existence on the Red Wolves doesn't disqualify me from the position.

Edited by atw925

1) What will you do to promote activity on your team? I'm a badass recruiter and will form relationships with my players and make them want to log onto the site and have fun. After all, we're all here to have fun right?

2) Are you active in any other sim leagues? I'm also a part of the WFL and currently have the 3rd most TPE in the league. However, I have been more active here than I have been over there recently due to the fact that I think this league is run more efficiently and overall it is way more fun.

3) Will you have enough time to be a VHLM GM? Yes. If I got the position I would focus all my sim league energy on the VHL. I'm really all-in on this league and I think having a role like this would be sweet and allow me to make a name for myself here.

4) Tell me a joke - Why can't a bike stand on it's own? It's two tired.

Also, I hope my existence on the Red Wolves doesn't disqualify me from the position.

This guy's a beast.

4. A couple are watching a show about mixed emotions. Husband turns to the wife and says "I bet you can't tell me something that makes me both happy and sad at the same time."

Wife smiles and replies: "Out of all your friends, you have the biggest penis."

We have a winner.

1) What will you do to promote activity on your team?: I will try and acquire active and useful players and I myself will be active to support the activity. I will put time and effort in to the activity which is key.

2) Are you active in any other sim leagues?: I'm in SHL and a small relaxed sim league called GOMHL

3) Will you have enough time to be a VHLM GM?: Yes I will, I have lots of time on my hands to contribute. I am always looking for a good deal and will put most of my time (if I get the job) into improving my player (Ryan Price) and the rest of the Bern Royals roster. I am a Bern Royal also at the moment and I know how the guys are and it would be a good fit.

4) Tell me a joke: What do you call a magical owl?

HOOdini  B)

Edited by GreatOneHimself

4. A couple are watching a show about mixed emotions. Husband turns to the wife and says "I bet you can't tell me something that makes me both happy and sad at the same time."

Wife smiles and replies: "Out of all your friends, you have the biggest penis."

Savage

Everything possible to make my team good and active. I'll try to make LR an awesome place. I'll PM people. Activity is the key.

No.

I'll try to make time. Sometimes it will be tough to get time. But I log in at least once a day, that's something I'll do for sure.

4) Tell me a joke

Philadelphia Flyers.

Edit: Boston Bruins is a better joke.

Oslo or Bern, doesn't matter which one.

Edited by Ahma