Upgrade Discussion

Will

• Senior Admin

Is there a way right now to get a timestamp on each post, instead of "Posted x hours/minutes ago"?

Not that I can find :(

is chat working for everyone? it just keeps loading out for me.

Seems to be working fine for others 

Draper changed his avatar. 

Discuss: is that an upgrade, or nah?

Technically we reverted to an old version of Draper's avater

Good to know there are multiple people sitting behind your account :P

This is very fucked on my phone and I can't see the Pms/notifications on my one computer

this can someone screen snot the site on their computer I'm curious what it looks like...

• Senior Admin

This is very fucked on my phone and I can't see the Pms/notifications on my one computer

I cannot see this on my beautiful computer :(

You were also stuck on the testing skin - I've reset you to the default, should be good. 

• Senior Admin

No, the theme you were stuck on isn't available to regular members, it's just a testing skin for boubabi to use while he figured shit out. It happened to you and sterling (I also checked Victor and he was stuck too) because when I set the working theme to the default, it set it for all members except other administrators. Should be all good now :) 

• Senior Admin

I have reset the default theme to this lovely red and white theme that I have crafted, sort of. The fact that the other one had a grey background instead of white angered me. If you liked it better, it's still available in the theme list at the bottom of your page (called Red Pro, this one is Red VHL).

:cheers:

Edited by Draper

Anybody notice any weird bugginess with the text entry box?

Like two seconds ago I was replying too a thread and when I tried to hit enter to make a paragraph break, the cursor wouldn't budge. I had to click out into the VHL page and back into the text entry box to get it working.

When I was doing my player updates yesterday, I also noticed that when typing in [URL=  tags, I would be able to paste the URL, close the tag, start typing the words that I wanted the link to be applied to (Graphic PT Oct 15-25 or w/e) but as I was typing out the words, the cursor went back to immediately following "[URL=" and regardless of what character I would type in, it would show up in the text entry box as an uncoded character (like a box or circle you see when an asian person is typing in an online game or something).

I reloaded the page and it wasn't an issue after that, but that's two examples I've seen where the text-entry box gets a little fucky. Maybe my computer is haunted by a ghost, idk.

• Senior Admin

Like two seconds ago I was replying too a thread and when I tried to hit enter to make a paragraph break, the cursor wouldn't budge. I had to click out into the VHL page and back into the text entry box to get it working.

When I was doing my player updates yesterday, I also noticed that when typing in [URL=  tags, I would be able to paste the URL, close the tag, start typing the words that I wanted the link to be applied to (Graphic PT Oct 15-25 or w/e) but as I was typing out the words, the cursor went back to immediately following "[URL=" and regardless of what character I would type in, it would show up in the text entry box as an uncoded character (like a box or circle you see when an asian person is typing in an online game or something).

I reloaded the page and it wasn't an issue after that, but that's two examples I've seen where the text-entry box gets a little fucky. Maybe my computer is haunted by a ghost, idk.

I don't think it's haunted by a ghost but I'm not prepared to confirm nor deny if it's haunted by a manic internet persona named Draper.

Yeah that happened to me but the link button at the top does all that for you i realized. It evens lets you put link text