S46 Small Changes

Will

• Senior Admin

I have a few relatively minor items to announce as we move towards the beginning of a new season:

New Player TPE
As it currently stands, we allow new players or those recreating with 0 TPE to receive 3 doubled point tasks and 10 TPE from the VHLM Training Camp. We have a lot of players who never earn more than 0 TPE, so in an effort to retain more of these members and hopefully motivate some of them to continue earning TPE, we are going to allow new members and those recreating with 0 TPE to start with 30 TPE.

VHLM TC and 3 doubled point tasks will cease to exist. 

Point Task Upgrade
The Point Task Upgrade available in the player store shall no longer be available to magazine writers. Other upgrades like the XM Radio Upgrade will still be available, but mag writers or editors will no longer be able to get 8 or 9 TPE from a single job.

VHLM Practice Facility
The Practice Facility in its current form doesn't do anything to create any discussion or activity around the VHLM forums. For that reason, VHLM players will now have to link to three posts in game threads each week to earn the 1 Uncapped TPE that the Practice Facility provides. 

~Blue Team/BoG

Edited by Draper

Don't like posting and linking 3 times in VHLM game threads to get one point. Going back and forth from update page to game thread is tedious. Can this be three random games or does it have to be all threads including games from the team you play for?

• Senior Admin

Don't like posting and linking 3 times in VHLM game threads to get one point. Going back and forth from update page to game thread is tedious. Can this be three random games or does it have to be all threads including games from the team you play for?

It is tedious but we'd rather have posts in game threads rather than a useless 'claim' post in the current PF. They can be whatever threads you want but assumably you will be posting in your teams.

It is tedious but we'd rather have posts in game threads rather than a useless 'claim' post in the current PF. They can be whatever threads you want but assumably you will be posting in your teams.

The reason I ask is because it will be easier to just post in three of the first set of games posted that week, so as not to forget about doing it. Which would probably happen for me.

Following other logic, we should make practice facility more or less TPE based on how many posts in game threads you make per week...  Perhaps to mitigate some of the other 'extra' TPE.

Edited by frescoelmo

So do I need to reply to game threads with something constructive?

Or can I just write "LOL FARTS" 3 times and be done with it?

You can post whatever you wish is my understanding, we are hoping people actually talk about the games or VHLM happenings but can't hold a gun to your head

So do I need to reply to game threads with something constructive?

Or can I just write "LOL FARTS" 3 times and be done with it?

You can post whatever you wish is my understanding, we are hoping people actually talk about the games or VHLM happenings but can't hold a gun to your head

Farts it is

Need a job added to randomly check game thread posts for TPE

I vote Munk

Whoever is the practice facility coordinator currently 

Yeah. Either this or a new job. Would be kind of a bitch to have to check that for every single VHLM person while updating.