VHL Christmas Gift

Higgins

I'll take it for 28th-3rd I suppose.

I received cash, Lulu Lemon sweatpants, a Connor McDavid jersey, gloves, slippers, an ASOIAF calendar, and a bunch of bitchin' stocking stuffers.

15 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I'll take it for 28th-3rd I suppose.

I received cash, Lulu Lemon sweatpants, a Connor McDavid jersey, gloves, slippers, an ASOIAF calendar, and a bunch of bitchin' stocking stuffers.

ASOIAF is Alcoholics Supreme Ordered in a Fridge calendar right?

1 minute ago, CoachReilly said:

let me guess - this isn't a "free" doubles week but you have to post a PT for it!  get your terminology straight for once you dumbasses

You actually dont need to do PT. :/ 

7 minutes ago, CoachReilly said:

so it's actually free? shocking to the system.

last time they called out a free doubles week, you needed to do a PT

Yup. Probably Higgins talked Draper into it.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Cuffy said:

it was a free week whats the difference when i put i claim it

Because it's the same as someone claiming welfare for 4 weeks ago now, when they weren't here. Thats the difference. 

Everyone can claim one free doubles week for either the week of Dec. 21-27 or Dec. 28-Jan. 3. Post in this thread to claim your free doubles week! Christmas loot posts are encouraged.

He's claiming it for that week. If claiming this later wasn't allowed it should have been locked or mentioned.

Yeah claiming it almost a full month after is a bit silly. That would mean I can go back and claim free weeks and doubles weeks from previous years just because they weren't closed. It's like claiming welfare a full month after just because you weren't here to do so.

• Will locked this topic