VHL Christmas Gift

Higgins

Merry Christmas to everyone in the VHL.

Everyone can claim one free doubles week for either the week of Dec. 21-27 or Dec. 28-Jan. 3. Post in this thread to claim your free doubles week! Christmas loot posts are encouraged. (Magazine people can claim 13 TPE).

Enjoy the holidays wherever you are in the world. P.S. Keep a look out for some freebie TPE opportunities this coming week.

-Draper & Higgins

gifts-5.gif

@Draper higgins only comes around to give away TPE, no wonder why hes everyones fav. Draper is just the bearer of bad news. @Higgins im on to you fam.

also im claiming for this week

p.p.s i got a new rockets jersey, black ops 3, gift cards, money, a new tie and dress shirt and some sweet pizza maker and popcorn maker 

Edited by StevenStamkos91

I got some of the classics, clothes, money, gift cards, candy, lotto tickets.

But I just found out my parents were highly considering getting me a ticket to the San Jose vs. Toronto game in Toronto last week. Oh what could have been. RIP My christmas.

• Senior Admin
7 minutes ago, StevenStamkos91 said:

@Draper higgins only comes around to give away TPE, no wonder why hes everyones fav. Draper is just the bearer of bad news. @Higgins im on to you fam.

also im claiming for this week

p.p.s i got a new rockets jersey, black ops 3, gift cards, money, a new tie and dress shirt and some sweet pizza maker and popcorn maker 

Pretty much. I'd have done something way more fun but he comes in an says he wanted to do it and now you have a measly doubles week. 

EDIT: Nvm didnt read the whole post maybe he has tricks up hos sleeve afterall. Praise Higgins.

Just to clarify it's a free doubles week as in we have to go earn our TPE, not to be confused with a free 12 TPE? I just know there will be questions. 

Also clothes, Super Bowl 50 Football, Packers Championship Banner and various other trinkets and magical potions.

1 hour ago, Higgins said:

I got some of the classics, clothes, money, gift cards, candy, lotto tickets.

But I just found out my parents were highly considering getting me a ticket to the San Jose vs. Toronto game in Toronto last week. Oh what could have been. RIP My christmas.

My buddy went to that game.

claim for next week

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

Just to clarify it's a free doubles week as in we have to go earn our TPE, not to be confused with a free 12 TPE? I just know there will be questions. 

Also clothes, Super Bowl 50 Football, Packers Championship Banner and various other trinkets and magical potions.

it's a free week, but doubled. So no PT.