VHL Christmas Gift

Higgins

• Senior Admin
6 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

Sure I did a MS spot this week, let's double it! 

3 hours ago, Ahma said:

@JardyB10 @JardyB10 where tf are you? I need you for my mag article then I can claim my sweet 13 TPE....

As Higgins said previously, it's a free week that is doubled meaning no PT required.

21 minutes ago, Draper said:

As Higgins said previously, it's a free week that is doubled meaning no PT required.

oh, ok. cool.

Claiming for this week btw

Edited by Ahma

Just now, Mr. Power said:

We should give a crazy high amount of TPE to one member on a draw just for the shit of it. One up even Sterling. Raffle where the winner gets 100 TPE! 

I actually proposed an idea for the SHL that every 5-8 seasons, there would be a member who was randomly chosen to be a 'generational' player, who would earn double TPE for everything they did for the first 3 seasons of their career. If it were a new person and they went inactive, so be it. Just to spice it up a bit. 

Just now, der meister said:

I actually proposed an idea for the SHL that every 5-8 seasons, there would be a member who was randomly chosen to be a 'generational' player, who would earn double TPE for everything they did for the first 3 seasons of their career. If it were a new person and they went inactive, so be it. Just to spice it up a bit. 

It's a neat concept. The issue would be what if that ended up being someone already earning 1000+. They would run out of things to update quickly.