VHL Christmas Gift

Higgins

4 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

It's a neat concept. The issue would be what if that ended up being someone already earning 1000+. They would run out of things to update quickly.

Yeah, that was why it wasn't done. I still think it would be fun for both the player chosen and for all of the GMs and stuff. 

12 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

It's a free 12 TPE. @DollarAndADream

Yeah I see a lot of confusion with this fact by people claiming. Higgins clearly dun gone be fern tree's the giveaway so nobody but him would understand its a free PT doubled.

Edited by Mr. Power

7 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

I think the confusion is that Doubles Week is when you get to double your PT for that week. So if you say you're getting a "free doubles week", people think that means you aren't buying the doubles week. Not that it's literally a free 12 TPE.

Agreed. The correct way he should of said it is, " a free week doubled."

• Senior Admin
18 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

I think the confusion is that Doubles Week is when you get to double your PT for that week. So if you say you're getting a "free doubles week", people think that means you aren't buying the doubles week. Not that it's literally a free 12 TPE.

But we take great pleasure in confusing everyone and watching the commotion that follows so it's okay.