Keep 6 Players

Pavel_Ovechkin

to be fair they are rookies. but i guess my point being they havent had a full season in the NHL and that would make them prospects still? Idk, i guess they re over the 39 game mark making them technically have a year.

fine, i would keep:

Henrik, Daniel, Markstrom, Virtanen, McCann and Edler.

prospects:

Shinkaruk, Demko, Subban and Cassels

19 minutes ago, StevenStamkos91 said:

to be fair they are rookies. but i guess my point being they havent had a full season in the NHL and that would make them prospects still? Idk, i guess they re over the 39 game mark making them technically have a year.

fine, i would keep:

Henrik, Daniel, Markstrom, Virtanen, McCann and Edler.

prospects:

Shinkaruk, Demko, Subban and Cassels

I'd say Pedan over Subban. Suban's development has been slower than Pedan

3 hours ago, Phil said:

For the Leafs.

Switch the ownership and success will follow

Already did that Phil :P

Got the right people in charge now at least 

JVR, Kadri, Rielly, Reimer, Gardiner, Holland

Nylander, Marner, Johnson, Brown 

Edited by gregreg

2 minutes ago, StevenStamkos91 said:

that is true, but Pedan is 2 years older. but idk, i decided with the younger player because of more room to grow kind of thing. but they both are different players. 

True, totally different players. Really depends on what you're looking for. I'm surprised you didn't list Demko the first time, easily is the best prospect the Canucks have.

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

This thread has made me realise how shitty the Capitals' prospect pool is. We're stacked at goalie but we've got one good and one average defensemen prospect, one above average forward prospect and not a lot else :(

Madison Bowey is a beast! i loved him last year in Kelowna 

2 minutes ago, boubabi said:

the caps are just dominating lmao

and hersey is a pretty good ahl club for the last 10 years lmao

Yeah they're getting it done. I'm keeping expectations grounded though, last time they won the President's Trophy things didn't end too well haha

On 1/21/2016 at 10:23 AM, Daniel said:

Caps I'd keep Ovi, Kuzy, Backstrom, Carlson, Holtby and Alzner. Prospects would have to be Jakub Vrana, Ilya Samsonov, Madison Bowey and Conor Carrick.

I may end up the same as you with both lists. I love Alzner but it's really tough to decide between keeping him and keeping Niskanen, who has been a highly underrated fantastic pick up. Man though this is a tough scenario, losing Oshie? :(

16 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

I may end up the same as you with both lists. I love Alzner but it's really tough to decide between keeping him and keeping Niskanen, who has been a highly underrated fantastic pick up. Man though this is a tough scenario, losing Oshie? :(

It's tough for sure, leaving out Burakovsky and Williams wasn't easy either. I was debating for a little bit about Alzner or Niskanen but I think Karl's just so reliable you can't go wrong