Keep 6 Players

Pavel_Ovechkin

Say the league folds and needs to hit the reset button due to salary and money issues. the NHL says you can keep 6 players on your team right now, and just 4 prospects, everyone else goes into a draft that happens later in the month. what 6 players do you keep?

For columbus, i think we stick with Bob, Jones, Jenner, Murray, Dubinsky and Saad. 

as for prospects we keep Werenski, Rychel, Milano and Korpisalo. 

Ducks:

Perry, Getzlaf, Lindholm, Fowler, Andersen, Kesler (or Gibson if he's not considered a prospect)

Theodore, Ritchie, Gibson (if he's considered, if not Montor), Kerdiles

8 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Mccann and Virtanen are playing in the NHL tho

So are half the guys people listed as Prospects in this thread. My next question to the OP was, what do we consider a prospect?

Cause Rychel (CLB - 20 Games), Pouliot (PIT - 34 Games), Mueller (SJS - 49 Games), etc..

47 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

So are half the guys people listed as Prospects in this thread. My next question to the OP was, what do we consider a prospect?

Cause Rychel (CLB - 20 Games), Pouliot (PIT - 34 Games), Mueller (SJS - 49 Games), etc..

Rychel for example, has yet to play in 6 consecutive games i believe, i wouldn't call a kid who comes up for a few days for a spot start every few weeks a non-prospect. i would say the cut off is 30 games in 1 season or over 60 games period.

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

Pouliot played last season because of injuries, and until injuries forced him to get called up this year he's been in the AHL, and he hasn't played in a game yet this year.