[S48] -- (S43) G - Hans Wingate

Molholt

2 minutes ago, Molholt said:

S48: 5M

S49: 4.5M

S50: 4.5M (Player Option)

I accept.

Before anything, would like to thank Boubabi for going for it all and trading the pick to get at me early. It was a ballsy move, and honestly, Stockholm would be second on my list no matter what. I like the franchise, and I really want to be there when it breaks the streak. Just wasn't meant to be this time.

But I couldn't be more excited to go to Toronto. This is the place I feel I need to be - and quite honestly, there's a solid chance I would have signed there already last offseason if Eagles didn't trade me to Riga. I've been trying to get on a team with Molholt since we made the Olsen brothers back before the S33 draft, and even though it took 15 seasons, happy that we finally got it done. And from the guys already with the team, to the guys brought in recently via trades, to guys who were drafted there earlier tonight, there are numerous other people I'm excited to have the chance to be on a team with. I'm ready for an active LR again after the last two seasons have been slow past the initial start of the season push.

Ultimately, I think this team has what it takes to compete each season for the rest of my career. That's what I wanted the most - a team that can help me compete for championships and Shaws each year, because my ultimate goal for Wingate is still to one day enter the Hall of Fame. I think I'm on the right track. But now, it's time to finish this career with a bang. Go Legion! :oldtor:

10 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

One of Seattle or Seattle isn't going to win the cup.

BTW, it's Toronto's turn.

New York always makes consecutive appearances is the finals when they make it. Toronto will have it's turn in S49.

1 minute ago, Streetlight said:

Toronto will have it's turn in S49.

And in S48. 

2 minutes ago, Streetlight said:

New York always makes consecutive appearances is the finals when they make it. 

It's gonna be pleasure for me to break NY's consecutiveness.

• Will locked this topic