VHL Merchandise - Would You Buy It?

Devise

We are having a debate on other opportunities for VHL regarding getting some more "donation" money but in creative ways for our members that would also get them things they may be interested in the BoG. One of those ideas, is the concept of VHL branded merchandise.

While tons of things could be on the table right now there is discussion of T-Shirts and Jereys's are primary concepts. Costs for getting either made with custom logo's can range anywhere from $20-$100 including shipping. Obviously we the VHL would include a fee to doing all the middle man work on this and of course that would be part of what your buying for. The spirit of helping out the VHL and getting some stuff you may be interested in.

However we want some member input on this. It's simple are you or are you not interested in VHL merchandise? If you are, feel free to post us what you would be interested in, and what you may be willing to pay to get said merchandise. This way we can figure out what the community interest is in this stuff, and gauge if people are willing to purchase how we can move forward with it from here. Thanks for the help guys! 

I'd also buy VHL brand cologne, imagine the bitches that would flock!

"You smell like pure sexual raw power!"

"That's my VHL brand Maximum Destiny cologne baby.  Made for YOUR pleasure."

ide buy cologne shit only

Well it wouldn't be Cologne gear, it'd be Glass custom gear.

So you could get other players if you wanted but you'd be more than welcome to buy a Taylor or a Dunlop shirt.

I'd be buying a Braxton shirt for sure, and probably Kellinger too.

Have we asked Koradek if we can use his logos on stuff we are selling, or? Even though I doubt he says no, not asking him and just doing it seems like a pretty big fuck you on our part.

Edited by Kyle

Have we asked Koradek if we can use his logos on stuff we are selling, or? Even though I doubt he says no, not asking him and just doing it seems like a pretty big fuck you on our part.

Agreed. Although they don't have legal stamps on them, we should ask the creator first. That creator being Koradek. That Koradek being the QUE GM.

All logos, trademarks, and images are the official property of the VHL and its subsidiaries.  All content created by VHL members becomes the sole property of the VHL and all parties lose the right of ownership for said content.  Any use of VHL property without written consent...blah blah etc etc.

All logos, trademarks, and images are the official property of the VHL and its subsidiaries.  All content created by VHL members becomes the sole property of the VHL and all parties lose the right of ownership for said content.  Any use of VHL property without written consent...blah blah etc etc.

Does that mean I don't have any ownership in "Greg Finds Love" and "Greg Finds Love 2: The Squeakquel"

TBH, I dont think I would buy it.  If I were to donate to the VHL, I rather all my money go there rather than having most of it go to shipping rather than the site.  With that said, I think this is a good way to incentivize people and I can understand the draw

Can i buy some and you'll send them to an orphanage in Africa?

That...that would actually be amazing.  Can you imagine watching some World Vision advertisement one day and seeing a kid in the background wearing a ragged Wranglers t-shirt or something?  That would blow my mind.