VHL Merchandise - Would You Buy It?

Devise

We should make swag for all teams that make the finals then the losing gear gets sent to Africa like they do for the NFL.  I know somewhere in Africa there is a village where the Bills are 4 time super bowl champions and the patriots went 19-0.

• 1 year later...

If there was a shirt that had a stick figure in a VHL team's gear holding the severed head of another stick figure with a hockey helmet on, with text below it saying "Expert Hockeysman"

I'd probably buy that

Or just one saying "Goalie Sack" for that matter

Edited by YEAH!

How are sizes? Sometimes I buy say, a medium at like Champs and put it through the wash and dryer, and then it's just tight as fuck after. But sometimes I get a medium at like Footlocker, put it through the wash and dryer, and it's fine after.

How are sizes? Sometimes I buy say, a medium at like Champs and put it through the wash and dryer, and then it's just tight as fuck after. But sometimes I get a medium at like Footlocker, put it through the wash and dryer, and it's fine after.

Bought an XL hoodie this weekend and it fits like a medium, I dont understand sizes :lol:

Bought an XL hoodie this weekend and it fits like a medium, I dont understand sizes :lol:

It's pretty dumb.

I actually have 2 black shirts that I bought, both from Footlocker. Plain black shirts, both medium. Ones tight as fuck and the other one is perfect. Bought them like 3 weeks apart.

Edited by DollarAndADream

No, I wouldn't.

I would, however, criticize the VHL for stealing the idea from the SHL.  B)

Yes, the SHL is the only sim to ever have had the idea for merchandise. Not like I even proposed this idea 16 seasons ago or anything. Fucking SHL.

Well shit, I even found the old images on photobucket..

t-shirtmockup2.png

t-shirtmockupTOR1.png

t-shirtmockupSEA.png

t-shirtmockupHEL.png

t-shirtmockupDAV.png

and there's even a collector's item!

t-shirtmockupVAS.png

Edited by BOOM