Hamilton Set to Test Free Agency Tonight

sterling

Soon to be free agent Jeff Hamilton is set to hit the open market in what will be one of the top players to hit VHL free agency in some time. Just entering the fourth season of his career, and little to show for it, Hamilton is said to be looking to join a team that will present him with the best chance of winning immediately. The potential star defenseman hasn't ruled out a return to the Seattle Bears, but he sees them currently as behind the eight ball.

"Unfortunately the Bears haven't had a General Manager for some time, so there haven't been any negotiations in the true form of it. I'd like to see the direction of the team before I say yes or no to any offer. I'm a competitive guy so another year of stagnant play and atmosphere is not on the top of my destination list," Hamilton said.

So far Hamilton has only talked to Seattle and Toronto, but the player would like to give other teams time to state their interest on the first day of allowable free agency discussion. "As of now, I'd have to say Toronto is the front runner, how can you not be interested in signing with the current Cup champions," he asked.

9 minutes ago, sterling said:

"As of now, I'd have to say Toronto is the front runner, how can you not be interested in signing with the current Cup champions," he asked.

Especially when you gotta catch up to Victor in Continental Cups. Him having the most is a VHL tragedy.

• Admin
9 minutes ago, Streetlight said:

Especially when you gotta catch up to Victor in Continental Cups. Him having the most is a VHL tragedy.

The best way to do that is by joining my team.

Also even Wingate didn't pick up on the fact Wingate got absolutely FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY by sterling.

20 minutes ago, sterling said:

what will be one of the top players to hit VHL free agency in some time

• Admin
13 minutes ago, Streetlight said:

and I mean to be fair best chance is definitely while I'm in Quebec.

2 minutes ago, Victor said:

Also even Wingate didn't pick up on the fact Wingate got absolutely FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY by sterling.

Not to mention S47 had a ton of star players as free agents, but I guess if sterling is looking to sign a long-term deal then there is definitely more to gain in signing a player like Hamilton than there was for the likes of the retiring eighth-year players of the S47 free agency.

15 minutes ago, sterling said:

Hamilton is entering his fourth season with 600 TPE. I'll stand by my statement 

Bismarck Koenig was a free agent in his fourth season as well, though I guess "some time" could be four seasons :P

• Admin
10 minutes ago, Streetlight said:

Bismarck Koenig was a free agent in his fourth season as well, though I guess "some time" could be four seasons :P

Jeff Hamilton does not recognise a VHL before Jeff Hamilton.

46 minutes ago, Higgins said:

6ix hundred you say,

Join us in Toronto and become a 6ix god on the highest scoring team in the league with the best goaltender to boot.

Sadly Raul Thundercat retired years ago otherwise your statement would be correct.

@sterling

We will be pressing hard to see you return in a Bears jersey next season. I'd really dislike knocking you out of playoffs and hoisting a cup without you. A cup will be won in Seattle and it will be done with Hamilton leading the way! You may not have had a strong presence GM prior, but I will do what it takes to have Hamilton and the Bears on top. :sea:

Trust me and let me do the magic, man. 

2 hours ago, Higgins said:

6ix hundred you say,

Join us in Toronto and become a 6ix god on the highest scoring team in the league with the best goaltender to boot.

This Wonsgate's last season? Also York morgan's? Looks like one season of fun and that's it if so. Seattle has a future for sometime and then some. ;) 

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

Come to Helsinki for the lulz imo

Furiously crunching the numbers to see if I can make this fly under the cap. The league needs a Hamilton - Hamilton d pairing to happen!

Just now, Daniel said:

Furiously crunching the numbers to see if I can make this fly under the cap. The league needs a Hamilton - Hamilton d pairing to happen!

Gotta keep the Helsinki Dynasty alive. Who even needs a goalie with that top-line pairing?!?